PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SMS Jumbled in Manila view

I have been having some problems with backing up and restoring my device. now when i restore my sms messages are all jumbled. i attached a screen shot of what it looks like. they aren't in the order that they were sent/received. for some reason the first message that shows was sent back in october and random messages will show in the middle of the thread i.e. a text from november 11 in the middle of a thread of texts from october. any help? i'm using sprite and pim backup if it makes a difference
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (10.0 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Re: SMS Jumbled in Manila view

i'm gonna bump this cuz i am still seeing this problem after multiple flashes using both sprite and spb. any help is appreciated
Old 12-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

Change you texting mode to normal instead of threaded, and reset you device, after it loads up, change it back to threaded and see if it changed anything. Might have to soft reset again. Hope this helps..
Old 12-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks for the suggestion but sadly it didnt work. i tried it a couple times so i dont think thats the solution. i do think it has something to do with the order txt msgs are restored but that still doesnt help with why all my old texts are first in the touch flo interface. i really like the option to choose between threaded and classic so if anyone else knows a fix post it please!

attaching another screen shot. you can really see how jumbled it is sometimes in this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (10.0 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2