PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   [UPDATED] Sprint TV 100% working (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96207)

Mr. X 11-12-2009 04:33 PM

[UPDATED] Sprint TV 100% working

Ok, listen closely, or read. whatever.... anyways

You WILL have to hard reset, if you have installed nay of my provisioning cabs before, its also recommended even on any other ROM as users report odd errors otherwise. I've made my Provisioning cab write protected so users cant screw with whats working.

To install any of this software in this pack you must first install MRX_Sprint.cab to provision your device to be authenticated by the sprint servers.

This was tested 100% on my ROM as working, any others I'm not so sure.
If you are going to bug report, I will only consider bugs that are apparent from a hard reset and fresh start. I dont want no monkey business with other chefs provisioning cabs and other junk that would probably cause issues here.

1) Hard reset and skip the Provisioning on the ROM your currently on, I recommended using mine until we get the bugs out for every one.

2) install MRX_Sprint.cab

3) install any other software u choose to in this pack.

4) remember to reboot after each install to be sure.

5) report bugs.... sprint music store has been giving me the finger all night i hope it works.

give rep, donate, tell me i suck arse.... do what ever....

Ill re-host tomorrow on the ftp

C yah

MR. X Provisioning Cab

Sprint TV WVGA

Sprint ArcSoft MMS

Sprint PRL/Firmware/Profile Updater

Sprint Music Store < Not working, i need to do more work but try

flyers2114 11-12-2009 08:13 PM

Re: Sprint tv

Quote:

Originally Posted by neodarksaver (Post 1323536)
any chanced i can watch the 49ers tonight?

The NFL cab should work for the game...they are streaming I know that..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93573

Rgamer84 11-12-2009 08:23 PM

Even though i don't use my sprint tv all that much i would love to get it working on Mighty Rom! I like to have full functionality of what i had prior to the custom rom. :D Thanks for working on this.

aznmode 11-12-2009 09:12 PM

This is what I've been waiting for...I've been going back to stock rom cause of Sprint TV. Currently using SSK rom with Sprint TV but Touchpal doesn't work correctly on it. Cant wait...woot!

supdawg 11-12-2009 09:16 PM

Juggalo, I'd be willing to test.... MightyRom.. need sprint TV desperately! Will donate if you fix this!

cflynt 11-12-2009 11:15 PM

Re: [UPDATED] Sprint TV 100% working

SprintTV Works on Juggalo_X, MightyRom and NRG, haven't tested Juicy yet, but surely it will, that is my ROM of choice, just was testing via some others first heh. PRL and Profile work. No go on Music unfortunately, but the fact that TV Works is awesome, my kids love you!

Thanks for all the hard work.

Mr. X 11-12-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cflynt (Post 1324416)
SprintTV Works on Juggalo_X, MightyRom and NRG, haven't tested Juicy yet, but surely it will, that is my ROM of choice, just was testing via some others first heh. PRL and Profile work. No go on Music unfortunately, but the fact that TV Works is awesome, my kids love you!

Thanks for all the hard work.

were you one of my ICR guys or PM testers? :)

at any rate i wouldnt be surprised if this does not work on some roms as they may not have the Sprint streaming media and show in there.

also i want to add for sprinters MRX_Srpint is a provisioning cab. what ever rom you try IGNORE there provisioning cab. or it wont work.

amw1972 11-12-2009 11:28 PM

Question...do I just install the Arcsoft on top of whatever messaging that comes with the ROM we have?? or just the first cab mentioned in post one and all will be good?

question answered...haha

aznmode 11-12-2009 11:31 PM

YES...thank you so much. I'm finally gonna be able to use Mightys rom. Updating to mightys now then Sprint TV. YES!

Mr. X 11-12-2009 11:32 PM

u can try

also forgot to mention, my Provisioning cab fixes state caller id if it was broke for you.