PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED] Sprint TV 100% working

hi, awesome job getting Sprint TV running. thanks again. I have one issue that I have not seen posted so I am unsure what may have caused it. Beforer running the prov cab and the prl cab I had 2 email accounts. One was an outlook exchange account , the other a pop 3 ISP account
(roadrunner) after installation and sprint tv working, I was getting the bootsrap device id error (running MM rom) i did a hard reset and restore, then reinstalled without the prl cab.
now on the today screen where the messaging icons are, i show my mail as normal. ican even slide thru the "3d" messages displayed but when I try to open one of the roadrunner emails from the 3d letter view , or go to the inbox for the roadrunner account, it does nothing, and no longer shows up on my mail accounts where you normally go to setup, etc. I went ahead and readded the same mail accout under a different name and it works fine now, but the problem is I still have an extra envelope icon on the messaging screen and it shows the number of messages in my inbox although I cannot access it. Where can I go within registry to delete that account specifically as i cannot do it under mail accounts? I already have rebuilt the account with different name so I really only somehow need to delete the old one so it does not show up on the messaging screen anymore, Can someone help? I dont know if anyone else had this issue, but hopefully someone can give me a directory location or edit that I can use to delete the old account. Thanks
Old 11-14-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mannyhernz is a n00b

yah brah!!!...sprrint tv is wrkng on nrg leo rom 10/25 build!..now to try mms..
Old 11-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdauria View Post
On the new Merdin 2.5 rom, I can not get sprint tv to work. I installed the provisioning cab, then rebooted. I then installed the sprint tv cab, and rebooted. When I go to launch sprint tv i get the following error:

There was a problem connecting to the network. Please make sure the phone is turned on and restart the application (error 1).

make sure you are not connected via usb or wifi and are using your actual cellular connection.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Guys i need errors not "didn't work"
Sorry Jugg for not being more specific. The problems I was having w/ MMS was being able to send both pics and videos and receiving pics but not being able to receive videos from VZW. I could receive them from sprint phones but they were small. Happened on all Arcsoft cabs I tried, and running MM111009. It worked w/ the original MM version though. I also could not get the PRL or profile to update, they just sat there, no errors, no nothing, didn't lock the phone up, just didn't work. I haven't tried them again since other people are noting they're on MM and they didn't work for them or their getting the bootstrap errors. I did manage to get MMS working using JD's arcsoft cab and sprint TV is working great (Thanks much sir!!!), but the prl and profile didn't do anything.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Sorry Jugg for not being more specific. The problems I was having w/ MMS was being able to send both pics and videos and receiving pics but not being able to receive videos from VZW. I could receive them from sprint phones but they were small. Happened on all Arcsoft cabs I tried, and running MM111009. It worked w/ the original MM version though. I also could not get the PRL or profile to update, they just sat there, no errors, no nothing, didn't lock the phone up, just didn't work. I haven't tried them again since other people are noting they're on MM and they didn't work for them or their getting the bootstrap errors. I did manage to get MMS working using JD's arcsoft cab and sprint TV is working great (Thanks much sir!!!), but the prl and profile didn't do anything.
thanks will work on the MMS, can nay one les verify these errors?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
make sure you are not connected via usb or wifi and are using your actual cellular connection.
I was on my cellular connection. That is what is strange with this error.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rjrusek is a n00b
Question Re: [UPDATED] Sprint TV 100% working

Cannot get past SprintTV Start Menu.

I Get the menu that has:

SprintTV

Sprint Radio

Premium Channels

I can use the stylus or my finger to highlight the above items but if I double tap they do not start.

The only way I found past this is press enter on the keyboard.

Is there a solution for this?

Thank you,
Rob
Old 11-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

what rom? sprint tv depends on some of the sprint packages that i cook into my rom
urs may not have it.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

MightyROM Sprint Tv 100%
Old 11-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rjrusek is a n00b

I am running Energy LEO 21864, Nov 9.

Once I get past the first screen which Sprint call the Shortcut screen it all starts to work. I even uninstalled the Enhanced 3D but still the same problem.

This is really strange.

Thank you,
Rob.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2