PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sero Activation through online account?

I bought the tp2 this morning because i found a cheap listing on ebay. Would like to know if I can activate my new phone when it arrives without calling sprint and directly going through my online account? I hear that some people on Sero accounts were having issues with reps making them upgrade thri plan, so i want to avoid calling in @ all cost.

Thanks for your help, and i'm glad to be on the TP2 owners list.

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 11-12-2009, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: Sero Activation through online account?

sprint.com/activate

Works for me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:32 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
sprint.com/activate

Works for me
thanks
Old 11-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: AT&T

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah, online should work fine - activated my TP and TP2 that way as the local Sprint reps were giving me hell about needing to change to the $99 unlimited plan "so the phone would work".
Old 11-12-2009, 12:57 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krohnjw View Post
Yeah, online should work fine - activated my TP and TP2 that way as the local Sprint reps were giving me hell about needing to change to the $99 unlimited plan "so the phone would work".
yeh, it sucks that sprint would want to charge
Old 11-12-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by krohnjw View Post
Yeah, online should work fine - activated my TP and TP2 that way as the local Sprint reps were giving me hell about needing to change to the $99 unlimited plan "so they can make commission for data"
^Fixed it
Old 11-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

Hilarious. I hate Sprint rep's. They say so much false stuff just to make money and other people have to fix it. Anyway if Sprint.com/activate dont work sign into Mysprint and click the activate new phone there. That alway's works for me. Great for when you want your Msl as well.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Hilarious. I hate Sprint rep's. They say so much false stuff just to make money and other people have to fix it.
Hey hey, I resemble that remark
Old 11-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yup, I activated online, took about a minute for the phone to provision itself.
I also bought the phone through the EPRP phone number, they didn't try to change my account.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003

Nothinh big just a gripe I have. Had an issue yesterday about PAM on a Tour and some bs store rep said it cant be done and talked him into a Data card and he come's to me and I tell him the truth. Waste of 1 1/2 hour's of my life dedicated to that rep. If you tell it like it is much respect to you. Your on of the few.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2