PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
questions about upgrading to a new rom

hello all...i have a couple questions and im hoping a few of you guys will take the time to help me out...thanks in advance

1. ive tried 3 or 4 new roms (juicy, mightymike, energys...)and for some reason the data connection turns on by itself...ive already checked to make sure that nothing is automatically updating (weather, stocks, etc) and theyre not....ive read that n 6.5 the data connection reads a on but its really not??? can someone help me out because my battery seems to be draining quickly.

2.battery life on the above mentioned roms seem to be not that great.

3.my phone runs at anywhere from 55 to 75 on boot up with the above mentioned roms. i tried using the no push inteernet cab and the ssk dynamic resource proxy cab but they dont seem to make a difference

4. i keep hearing about this program called XDA UC...i think i know what it does but im not 100% sure...will someone please elaborate on what this is, and how to use it (ive read the thread on xda about it but it looks like greek to me

5 i cant seem to get MMS to work on any rom what so ever....no sending or receiving...ive tried the "MMS FIXES" that are suppose to work, but they dont help unfortunately

6. on some roms the TF3D audio manager will work and on some it doesnt (and it wouldnt work on my verizon stock rom either)...i wish i could figure this out

i think thats it for now....please help people..this is definitely one of the most helpful, useful, and informative forums ive been on and as always i appreciate anyones input

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2