PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

teamsaracino is keeping up the good workteamsaracino is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP@ Task Bar Help Please!!!!

I have had my TP2 now for about 3 weeks and was let on to this site and I must say I love it. I have just about everything I want on my phone except 2 things.

1. ON the home screen on top where it says Start and shows all of the icons, and on the bottom wher it says camera and All Contacts, mine is dark gray and I would like to make it black. I have been searching and have had no luck. Any help for a newbie?

2. All of the other tabs background is the same gray color under contacts, email, test ect ect... How can I change them to black background as well

Any help from you folks would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance if this is redundant but I can't find info on it anywhere.

Kindest Regards.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TP@ Task Bar Help Please!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamsaracino View Post
I have had my TP2 now for about 3 weeks and was let on to this site and I must say I love it. I have just about everything I want on my phone except 2 things.

1. ON the home screen on top where it says Start and shows all of the icons, and on the bottom wher it says camera and All Contacts, mine is dark gray and I would like to make it black. I have been searching and have had no luck. Any help for a newbie?

2. All of the other tabs background is the same gray color under contacts, email, test ect ect... How can I change them to black background as well

Any help from you folks would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance if this is redundant but I can't find info on it anywhere.

Kindest Regards.
Get to the settings page --> Personal --> Today. There you should see a list of themes. "HTC Black" is probably the one you're looking for.

Last edited by danny6514; 11-10-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

teamsaracino is keeping up the good workteamsaracino is keeping up the good work

I have as follows
Guava Bubbles
Sprint
Windows Default
Windows Mobile 6.1
Windows Mobile Green
Old 11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

wildcard is a n00b

How can I add it if I don't have that option?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
How can I add it if I don't have that option?
Extract the zip file i attached and copy the "HTC Black.tsk" file to your "Windows" folder on your TP2
It should then appear in your themes list. If it doesn't soft reset your phone
Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Black.zip (279.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rezound

mgdking is becoming a great contributor

@danny6514 I to would love to change this as well but only I was hoping I could make them both completely clear? I am running 6.1 stock tp2 on verizon. I have searched forever as well I ended up trying UI Tweaker but it didn't give me the results I was after! if there is no way of making them both transparent then could you please tell me is this cab the glossy black or flat? Thanks for your time!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdking View Post
@danny6514 I to would love to change this as well but only I was hoping I could make them both completely clear? I am running 6.1 stock tp2 on verizon. I have searched forever as well I ended up trying UI Tweaker but it didn't give me the results I was after! if there is no way of making them both transparent then could you please tell me is this cab the glossy black or flat? Thanks for your time!
Sorry to say but if you're running TF3D, it's not possible to make it fully transparent. This cab is flat black, In a way it gives a transparent feeling...since everything is black lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rezound

mgdking is becoming a great contributor

@danny6514 Thanks for the reply! That bums me out!! Is there anyway you can make this a glossy black then?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
@danny6514 Thanks for the reply! That bums me out!! Is there anyway you can make this a glossy black then?
Hmm I happen to have a theme called Glossy black
Try and see if you like it
Attached Files
File Type: cab Glossy Taskbars.cab (263.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
WM6.1 is limited as far as this stuff goes.

If you flash to a 6.5 ROM (I am using MightyMike's awesome ROM) you can do far more:

things like totally clear is possible with 6.5 also.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2