PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 03:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: ALLTEL

wolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfordtw
Pro2 keyboard fix

I am in desperate need of help. I have a touch pro2 that i flashed the verizon firmware onto it. As most people would not notice the verizon pro2 and sprint pro2 have different fn keyboard layouts. Is there anyway to apply the sprint layout onto the vzw firmware? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Shift/Bold
Carrier: Sprint

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: Pro2 keyboard fix

try this.... not sure where i picked it up but it should work. i take no credit though
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint keyboard map.cab (6.9 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i wouldnt of help. this is posted wrong area. 90% of the rom post have that cab as well. if you had taken the time to read you would of known that.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 11-10-2009, 08:40 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i wouldnt of help. this is posted wrong area. 90% of the rom post have that cab as well. if you had taken the time to read you would of known that.
This is the crap I'm talking about. When did this become such a fascist site? It use to be full of help.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
This is the crap I'm talking about. When did this become such a fascist site? It use to be full of help.
I'm all about helping when/where I can, but what is annoying people are posts that ask a simple question that is likely answered within the first 5 posts of a respective ROM upgrade thread. People are "reading" far enough to see "DOWNLOAD HERE" and not taking the time to read anything else and it's creating enormous threads with tons of repeat questions. It's making the topics in the upgrades forum hard to keep up with as some of them are growing by 10+ pages per day. This wasn't related to any of the ROM upgrade threads with the info given, so I'm not sure why some are being so harsh, but searching for "sprint keyboard" likely could have solved the issue.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: ALLTEL
Threadstarter

wolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfordtw

not to be rude but i've read every single custom rom thread and no one had the sprint mapping cab posted, which brough me to ask some of the geniuses on this site for help. sorry that i offended the idiots that have everything they want in a custom rom. i like to stay with stock roms for the fewest bugs and tweak it however i want... thanks for the help of everyone who actually takes the time to help people. i try to do the same...
Old 11-10-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfordtw View Post
not to be rude but i've read every single custom rom thread and no one had the sprint mapping cab posted, which brough me to ask some of the geniuses on this site for help. sorry that i offended the idiots that have everything they want in a custom rom. i like to stay with stock roms for the fewest bugs and tweak it however i want... thanks for the help of everyone who actually takes the time to help people. i try to do the same...
Well, also not to be rude, but I just searched for "sprint keyboard" in just the TP2 forum (showing posts and not topics), and within the first 10 results, there was a link to download the sprint keyboard config settings. In fact, one of them linked to this topic, and in post #6, there is a link for VZW/Sprint/Telus keyboard mappings. I know that until the 11/09 release of MightROM, there was also a download link for keyboard mapping there as well. I don't mean to be an ***, but more than 50% of the questions I've seen asked recently could have been answered by either searching or reading a few more posts.

Last edited by imnuts; 11-10-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfordtw View Post
its in mightys post.read the whole thread....as well as juggalo_x gsm to cdma for example. but its just the fact people don't read anymore. how do you expect to learn?reading is fundamental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post

When people stopped trying to learn. Its like everyone wants to be spoon feed....sites are hard to maintain bro. Why rules are in place and meant to be followed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I'm all about helping when/where I can, but what is annoying people are posts that ask a simple question that is likely answered within the first 5 posts of a respective ROM upgrade thread. People are "reading" far enough to see "DOWNLOAD HERE" and not taking the time to read anything else and it's creating enormous threads with tons of repeat questions. It's making the topics in the upgrades forum hard to keep up with as some of them are growing by 10+ pages per day. This wasn't related to any of the ROM upgrade threads with the info given, so I'm not sure why some are being so harsh, but searching for "sprint keyboard" likely could have solved the issue.
+ 1
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kaos; 11-10-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Id have to say this issue has been covered already, infact in my thread and i know MightyMikes as well

search first, read a little and if you still need a hand ask in the correct section is all we ask

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2