PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Play TP2 in car through Auxiliary??

My cd player has a rear auxiliary port, and my friend with the same deck uses his ipod to play music connected to the auxiliary port with this..

Its an RCA-to-3.5mm jack, and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if this would work with a TP2 as well..?? If so I'm gonna go buy one of these cables asap..!! Thanks...

Old 05-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Play TP2 in car through Auxiliary??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
My cd player has a rear auxiliary port, and my friend with the same deck uses his ipod to play music connected to the auxiliary port with this..

Its an RCA-to-3.5mm jack, and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if this would work with a TP2 as well..?? If so I'm gonna go buy one of these cables asap..!! Thanks...
No reason why it shouldn't.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

wud_e is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

That should work just fine if in fact they are AUX inputs on your stereo.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny

Yes it works. Besides you can do phone calls with it too. I have the one that has the cassett at the other end and I have the black and red cable plug to the stereo in my house.

Giovanny
Old 05-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have it in my car and it works great. CD quality!

Im very happy with it and there is a Audio booster in your phone so you can play with the settings for added measure.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Awesome..!!! Thanks for all ur input guys u all been thanked..!!

ps - i was hoping our phones were a lil bit up to par with accessories that worked on an ipod lol..
Old 05-25-2010, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
Yes it works. Besides you can do phone calls with it too. I have the one that has the cassett at the other end and I have the black and red cable plug to the stereo in my house.

Ok so I got it wired and it works great... Only problem is that when I take a phone call it's in MIC mode and I only have rca-audio cable, gotta be a way I can integrate a MIC in there somewhere...
Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: USCC

axmanldh is a n00b

What kinda deck is it? i have a clarion with the bluetooth adapter and it's awsome.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Panasonic CQ-C7103U...

Yeah it's kinda quiet too, I have to turn the volume all the way up for it to be listenable... My deck tops out at 38-40 as the volumes highest setting, and it has to be on like 30 to listen to it...
Old 05-25-2010, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Mine doesn't have bluetooth =(

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2