PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio Replacing my order?

I ordered the Case/Holster combo on the 2nd and today I got this e-mail. Quite frankly I'm confused...it says they're replacing my Spring Holster with...the Spring Holster.

Anyone else get this?

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you very much for your recent purchase of the Spring Lock/Innocase Lock Holster for the HTC Touch Pro 2 from Seidio. However, we regret to inform you that there has been a change in the product offering and as a result, we will be replacing it with our popular original Spring Clip Holster/Innocase Holster.
We value your business and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. To make the process as easy and issue-free as possible, we are offering two options to you as our esteemed customer:
You may:
  • Accept the change to the Spring Clip Holster and we will ship your order as quickly possible, or
  • Cancel the item from your order and we will ship everything else out as quickly as possible.
The fastest way to let us know of your decision is contacting our Customer Service Department directly by email or via live chat from the icon above. Please include your order number in the email or have your order information ready if you choose to use Live Chat. A representative is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Central Standard Time. You can also contact us through the phone at (832) 204-1118. Please respond by November 18th to avoid cancellation of the holster from your order.
Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, thank you for your business and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sincerely,
Seidio, Inc.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio Replacing my order?

Same as this thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2