PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cnsviet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio Innocase Surface/Holster combo

Did anyone receive an email today stating that the combo was no longer available and it's now shipping with the Spring clip instead of the one made specifically for the Innocase surface? I've waited a few weeks for this already and now this...?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Seidio Innocase Surface/Holster combo

I ordered the spring lock holster & got an email stating that they will only be carrying the spring holster.....
Old 11-09-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

I ordered the combo a couple days ago, and got an e-mail stating that it had shipped. The combo is still listed on the web site. Plus, it doesn't make any sense that they're no longer carrying it, it just came out of production.

Last edited by SecretAgentMan; 11-09-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cnsviet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
I ordered the combo a couple days ago, and got an e-mail stating that it had shipped. The combo is still listed on the web site. Plus, it doesn't make any sense that they're no longer carrying it, it just came out of production.
If that is the case they should have stated that the holster that was supposed to come with the combo sold out. What use is the other holster if it doesn't fit with the innocase surface?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

The holster will fit the the innocase. The Spring Clip Holster is the original design...

The Spring Lock Holster is the new design. For whatever reason they are not shipping this design for the TP2 as they originally advertised...

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

They just called me up and explained it too. I feel like you've helped a lot of ppl out there popdog but no one said thanks to you? Messed up..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

I had the combo for my Mogul and the spring clip held it in fine. The only time it popped out of the holster is when I fell off a ladder and landed right on it. My Mogul broke the fall, but no damage was done except for a few scratches to the case.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

Has anyone gotten their combo yet? I was thinking of ordering this myself.
If someone HAS gotten theirs, wll you kindly post pictures of the TP2 in the case and provide a review of it so far?

Thanks!

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600
Old 11-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMan View Post
Has anyone gotten their combo yet? I was thinking of ordering this myself.
If someone HAS gotten theirs, wll you kindly post pictures of the TP2 in the case and provide a review of it so far?

Thanks!
I can provide my opinion on the combo but no pics...

All I can say is, I LOVE IT!!!

The innocase doesn't add too much bulk to the phone, I honestly don't notice much of a difference in size... The design is near perfect and adds a rugged look to the phone, which I like...

The springclip holster is really nice as well... I'm not one to wear my phone on my hip but since I purchased this combo I see myself using it all the time... The design is so sleek and form-fitting that I don't notice it's on my hip most of the time...

I definitely recommend the combo to anyone looking... It looks great, adds the extra protection we are all looking for and doesn't add too much extra bulk to the phone and your hip...

5 Stars from me...

You can also check out the review by PPCGEEKS here...
(They don't review the holster but there are some great pics of the Innocase with and without the phone...)
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2009/11/16/r...ocase-surface/

Hope this helps...
Old 11-29-2009, 04:49 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

I had a Seidio holster with my palm centro and it was really good, held the phone securely in place, never had a problem with it falling out. And I was able to easily take it out without much difficulty (quality spring latch).
This time I only got the Seidio case for my TP2. I've had it for a few weeks not, it's great, slim and light, it's the closest case you'll get to feeling like it's not even there (not including those invisible shield skins).

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2