PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nice Vertical Leather Case

I had purchased this vertical leather case from PDair on the web. I do not think that I have seen anyone review this case so I will post some pics and give my thoughts if it helps anyone. You can see the case at their website http://pdair.com/catalog/product_inf...ducts_id=23786

The case comes from Hong Kong so it does take around 15-20 days to arrive. It comes in a nice gift box. The leather is actually really nice and the stitching appears very well done. The case covers the phone completely and has soft material in the inside so it doesn't scratch. The case is not bulky at all. Very minimal and streamlined. The belt clip seems very strong and holds tight. This is my first vertical style case ever and I actually reall like it. The touch pro 2 fits as it should in the case. Snug but not too snug that it is hard to insert or remove. See the pictures below. Happy shopping!

Old 11-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Nice Vertical Leather Case

very nice case but little too much for a case. Sorry my OEM HTC Case works perfectly for $7 on ebay...
Old 11-10-2009, 12:18 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Re: Nice Vertical Leather Case

Nice looking case. I bought one straight from Telus and it's worked out really well, with the exception of the clip. It's not fixed like yours and will rotate, which is okay, but makes it a little bulky in terms of how far it sticks out from your waist. I'd prefer the money-clip style like yours, but I'd need mine to sit landscape style, and not portrait.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2