PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 04:54 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Owner Info Not anywhere to be found!!

This is in the tp2 forum cause Im not sure If I will need a tp2 version or not of The Owner Info and heres just cool......... Any rom before always had a Owners Info tab in settings to put in your name or what not that was needed for alot of Apps to work.......... This doesnt seem to have it anywhere.......

Is there a cab for this out there?
Old 11-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Owner Info Not anywhere to be found!!

thats weird, under settings-->personal its not there?! i doubt theres a cab for it because its part of the oem itself. you can enter it through the registry though if you need to
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:00 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thats weird, under settings-->personal its not there?! i doubt theres a cab for it because its part of the oem itself. you can enter it through the registry though if you need to
hmm, cool, Ya know where to go to do that in the registry?????????

And no, its no where to be found, I find that wierd Myself...
Old 11-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

I think you can enter/access owner info through several areas. Try Device Information or one of the Communication areas. I think I entered my info when I setup my device lock . Or you could ask the chef of your rom.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

HKCU\ContolPanel\Owner. i made a cab of my owner info using SDConfig Builer/OEMizer if you wanna give that a shot
Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
I think you can enter/access owner info through several areas. Try Device Information or one of the Communication areas. I think I entered my info when I setup my device lock . Or you could ask the chef of your rom.

Its not in device Info Or communications or anywhere...... Crazy...... And its A official 6.5 european rom from HTC......
Old 11-09-2009, 05:07 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
HKCU\ContolPanel\Owner. i made a cab of my owner info using SDConfig Builer/OEMizer if you wanna give that a shot
thanks for the reg edit and yes Ill give your cab. a shot!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Back

Owner Info
Download SDConfig.Builder.v0.7.85.PE from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=390846

Run SDConfig Builder.exe, go to the 5 tab (Owner Info), type in your Owner Info. Save to xml file. Then go to 4 tab (Cab & Copy).
Old 11-09-2009, 05:26 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Owner Info
Download SDConfig.Builder.v0.7.85.PE from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=390846

Run SDConfig Builder.exe, go to the 5 tab (Owner Info), type in your Owner Info. Save to xml file. Then go to 4 tab (Cab & Copy).
run on phone or pc?
Old 11-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
run on phone or pc?
sorry, run sdconfig builder on your pc. you will get an error message at startup saying the phone must be connected, but just hit ok and proceed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
owner info