PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Facebook app not showing all all friends

Odd problem.....

I have 26 people friended on Facebook, But on the Microsoft facebook app AND the everywhere else (the Facebook integration built in to the TP2), it only shows 25. This wouldn't be a big problem except that the person missisng is my S.O.! She thinks it's some sort of conspiracy I have against her. I've logged out and back into the app, I've unfriended and refriended her, no change. (I've checked and I've got "Everyone" selected on my friends list.

Any ideas out there?
Old 10-07-2009, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: Facebook app not showing all all friends

I know someone who had the same exact thing on her Pre, I think she hard reset it and it ended up working
Old 10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Odd problem.....

I have 26 people friended on Facebook, But on the Microsoft facebook app AND the everywhere else (the Facebook integration built in to the TP2), it only shows 25. This wouldn't be a big problem except that the person missisng is my S.O.! She thinks it's some sort of conspiracy I have against her. I've logged out and back into the app, I've unfriended and refriended her, no change. (I've checked and I've got "Everyone" selected on my friends list.

Any ideas out there?
i would open file explorer, and in my device you see these facebook files. Delete those 3 files then facebook has to reload everything again and should load your missing friend.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

I think its a sign from the Facebook Gods..... she's not who you thought she was...

(Just kidding)
Old 10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC One

kaossyphany is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Odd problem.....

Any ideas out there?
I have the same issue and have not been able to solve it.

If by some miracle I actual help you, please don't forget to thank me!
Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!
Threadstarter

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i would open file explorer, and in my device you see these facebook files. Delete those 3 files then facebook has to reload everything again and should load your missing friend.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I just tried it and although it reloaded all the info she's still not in the list.

Is there some way that her profile could be set to not be visible to mobile apps?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tutch
Carrier: spcs

dooty is a n00b

lol - exact same problem here too. Im in the doghouse.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm missing my sister, along with a few others. Weird issue, only seen it on Sense 2.5.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The MS Facebook app is junk. Try touch.facebook.com instead.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
The MS Facebook app is junk. Try touch.facebook.com instead.
i agree, the winmo facebook app is horrible. the mobile website is 10x better.
Google is the next skynet

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2