PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Conditional call forwarding-Google voice-Voicemail links...? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95529)

amw1972 11-09-2009 10:03 AM

Conditional call forwarding-Google voice-Voicemail links...?

Ok, since Sprint started their free conditional call forwarding...AND... we can have our calls forwarded to our voice mail of choice (Phonefusion or GV)

What regedits(?) are needed for the voicemail icons to link and dial to our "new" voicemail number??

I would think that it would be something like the carrier cabs that is in the forums...maybe?

gibwar 11-09-2009 01:38 PM

Re: Conditional call forwarding-Google voice-Voicemail links...?

You make a good point, it would be awesome if we could link the voicemail actions to dial our GV number instead of our spcs number.

I'd really love it if Google would release an official app for Windows Mobile, that'd be sweet.

badsez 11-09-2009 01:44 PM

+1 for the request.

jake332 11-09-2009 01:46 PM

I would like to know this also. I started using youmail the other day. pretty good service and so many funny voicemails to choose from.

KINYA 11-09-2009 01:47 PM

I called sprint and was told they didnt offer it has anyone confirmed it

Beandogg 11-09-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gibwar (Post 1312215)
You make a good point, it would be awesome if we could link the voicemail actions to dial our GV number instead of our spcs number.

I'd really love it if Google would release an official app for Windows Mobile, that'd be sweet.

You can change your voicemail number just by going into phone, menu-->options.

I actually just activated my sprint phone through google voice mail and it worked, I just checked my sprint account and there was no charge but I don't know how fast it would show up there.

Priest 11-09-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINYA (Post 1312255)
I called sprint and was told they didnt offer it has anyone confirmed it

They are offering it starting yesterday Nov 8th. Many of the reps just don't know about it yet. To program the conditional phoen number you want to forward to just go to your phone pad and type *28 + number.

Mutiny32 11-09-2009 04:02 PM

It works as of today. I discovered it while I was on the phone and got a transcribed voicemail SMS from Google Voice.

You can just call your GV number from the phone it has forwarding attached to and you will go straight to voicemail.

I only wished it copied my Sprint VM message, I've had the same one for nearly 10 years now. :D

KINYA 11-09-2009 04:04 PM

ok does it matter what plan you r on i am on the 450 mobil to mobil

Mutiny32 11-09-2009 04:06 PM

Hmm, not on an everything plan and Sprint has charged my for 5 minutes of forwarding. Wonder if I need to raise some more hell...