PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NFL or MLB games for the TP2

Do any one know of any good NFL or MLB games that look really good on the TP2? It could be just a good football or baseball game. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:25 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: NFL or MLB games for the TP2

Here are two good ones!

Requirements: WM5 WM06
Overview: Join Derek Jeter in the most captivating baseball game on mobile. Feel the electric stadium as you hammer one over the fence! Thanks to further intuitive controls and the exclusive pitching power & accuracy bar, you can control a precise wind up and pitch a total shut-out, or try your bat at loading the bases up and cut one into the outfield to score big. As the latest winner of the Hank Aaron and Golden Glove Awards, Jeter is the perfect teammate to help you improve all your stats. Connect with the ball like you never have before and hit a grand slam.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

NFL 2010

The official NFL video game: Full teams rosters and the complete 2010 NFL season including post and pre-season schedules.
'
- New immersive QB view (split screen) showing the QB and also the potential receiver, plus a new kicking view

- Intuitive controls to quickly make the best decisions on the field

- More detailed players’ graphics and new moves like dives or hurdles
- Additional playbooks with over 100 plays, plus a practice mode to learn how to master them
- Play as the coach and manage your roster to perform along the season

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 11-08-2009 at 01:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for the tip. I tried downloading the NFL game but the text they send to you is teling me that the game is not available for my phone while the website verified that its a go for the PRO2. Go figure.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, check your pm.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Well, Darren, you beat me to it bud! LOL! Thanks for lookin' out.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Well, Darren, you beat me to it bud! LOL! Thanks for lookin' out.
figured i had to be quick. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks alot Darren. You guys are really amazing. I now have to include both you and Santod in my will as I owe a lot to you guys....lol..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2