PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Broke my first one! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94328)

fergdogg23 11-03-2009 01:32 AM

Broke my first one!

Ordered my replacement today! Plugged in headphones for the first time in a month and now my phone thinks I still have headphones plugged in. Solution for now is use blu tooth for everything....great idea! Any one else have this issue.

GrandMasterB 11-03-2009 01:47 AM

Re: Broke my first one!

Just a quick question , did you try unplugging them??

Lol jk. I think I used mine for the first time today too without any problems.

out3rheaven 11-03-2009 01:51 AM

have you tried doing a hard reset?

correct 11-03-2009 01:52 AM

good luck getting your phone unlocked again

george919 11-03-2009 01:55 AM

This happened to me but a soft reset fixed it.

GrandMasterB 11-03-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by correct (Post 1293030)
good luck getting your phone unlocked again

Why would that be??? Please enlighten us...

Licensing information: it's like with previous Hard-SPL unlockers - every user gets one free use of the Hard-SPL, further use is subject to paying 3GBP per each device.
however, if you are a private user, you can have other uses free on request if needed, such as using it on a replacement device.

So a replacement device is covered and even if it wasnt its only $5 , I think we can handle that.lol

correct 11-03-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandMasterB (Post 1293045)

Licensing information: it's like with previous Hard-SPL unlockers - every user gets one free use of the Hard-SPL, further use is subject to paying 3GBP per each device.
however, if you are a private user, you can have other uses free on request if needed, such as using it on a replacement device.

So a replacement device is covered and even if it wasnt its only $5 , I think we can handle that.lol

ok.....

fergdogg23 11-03-2009 08:51 AM

I did a hard reset and then thought maybe it had to do with Mighty Rom so I flashed the energy rom and still nothing. Just a hardware problem. Oh well, Ill get it tomorrow.

Dragon2 11-03-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandMasterB (Post 1293045)

Yea, 5 dollars is cheap, But it wont work on a replacement phone as the IMEI is different and the unlocker will read it as a whole nother phone, so looks like you will be paying that massive price of 5$. lol

Hope you work it out.

fergdogg23 11-04-2009 12:08 AM

GOT A BRAND NEW PRO 2 TODAY! Its was to easy! Got it unlocked and its working awesome!