PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Is anyone working on a ROM with the MS BT Stack? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94246)

dodgeboy 11-02-2009 06:59 PM

Is anyone working on a ROM with the MS BT Stack?

Now that the ROMs are starting to flow to the public, I was wondering if any of the chefs have this planned for the future?

Due to the problems a lot of us are having, this would be awesome!!

chachy7777777 11-02-2009 07:03 PM

Re: Is anyone working on a ROM with the MS BT Stack?

+1.
MS BT stack is much needed.

the3rd 11-02-2009 07:21 PM

ill add to this. +1000

amw1972 11-02-2009 07:32 PM

bumpity bump bump bump +1 to this

djhustla 11-02-2009 08:29 PM

I'm in!

raidzero 11-02-2009 08:39 PM

is that something that can just be cooked in? I am working on a tp2 kitchen/rom but cannot get my BT to do anything at all.. I would love to try another stack, anyone know where to get it? are there drivers that work with it?

mdphoenix 11-02-2009 08:40 PM

I'd like it as well, but I gotta tell you, I love the interface for the new Bluetooth controls. Is that married to the Widcomm stack?

gutrrob 11-02-2009 09:41 PM

There is nothing wrong with the BT stack on the TP2, I for one do not have any problems connecting it to my 4 BT devices, As a matter of fact I think its better than the MS version because one it has better options such as save incoming beams to storage card, 2 more user finger-friendly. I remember with my TP running MS BT stack my moto S9 would shutter with the youtube app and watching movies but thats not a problem with the Widcomm stack.

I haven't heard of any problems, Can someone enlighten me

jsgross 11-02-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutrrob (Post 1292023)
There is nothing wrong with the BT stack on the TP2, I for one do not have any problems connecting it to my 4 BT devices, As a matter of fact I think its better than the MS version because one it has better options such as save incoming beams to storage card, 2 more user finger-friendly. I remember with my TP running MS BT stack my moto S9 would shutter with the youtube app and watching movies but thats not a problem with the Widcomm stack.

Especially with car kits (bluetooth), there are hangup problems and the biggest one, in my opinion, is that it slows down the entire phone so that it is not usuable for anything.

the3rd 11-02-2009 10:11 PM

I can't hang up on my Jawbone 2 or Prime, Motorola, nor my in car speakerphone. I can't use the thing with bluetooth sync on my Parrott SK4000 motorcycle unit because it won't sync contacts, pickup, nor hangup. I also have Blueant Bluetooth headphones that can't use the pause or song skip features but with my touch pro all of these devices work PERFECTLY and now I have hundreds of dollars of devices that don't work in the roles that I bought them for. I also can't do Bluetooth internet sharing. The interface is prettier but I could care less, I want functionality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutrrob (Post 1292023)