PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TV WVGA (Stock Rom edition)

I searched the MightyRom thread, and there was no mention of this software.

I know on my TP1, I had to install two cabs. The first one was a preload, then I had to install a cab by Calculin (sp).

I still have them, but they are labeled as VGA.

Does anyone have the correct one for TP2?

Mods.. Sorry. I put this in the wrong forum. I thought I put it in the main forum. Please move.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint TV WVGA (Stock Rom edition)

No one? Really?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

WE NEED IT !!!!! (NFL NETWORK) Actually I think I posted in the Mighty Rom thread and maybeanother in general but I have requested working Sprint TV cab for the TP2 also. Seems that carrier cab was not placed in the MightyRom and the only one I have found is version that gives error code about "unable to authorize viewer" or something to that. It seems like it worked fine on my TP1 under windows 6.5 , and then fine on the stock ROM before flashing. I know not many people here probably dont use it , but with the big screen , it will help me make it through a Thursday Night on NFL Network so I am hoping someone else is experiencing this and can extract it from another 6.5 CDMA ROM that has it working ...WE NEED IT !!!!! (NFL NETWORK),,,,,HELP...

Last edited by lefty11; 11-03-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Friendly Bump....
Old 11-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Working!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
WE NEED IT !!!!! (NFL NETWORK) Actually I think I posted in the Mighty Rom thread and maybeanother in general but I have requested working Sprint TV cab for the TP2 also. Seems that carrier cab was not placed in the MightyRom and the only one I have found is version that gives error code about "unable to authorize viewer" or something to that. It seems like it worked fine on my TP1 under windows 6.5 , and then fine on the stock ROM before flashing. I know not many people here probably dont use it , but with the big screen , it will help me make it through a Thursday Night on NFL Network so I am hoping someone else is experiencing this and can extract it from another 6.5 CDMA ROM that has it working ...WE NEED IT !!!!! (NFL NETWORK),,,,,HELP...

At last !!!!! go here for the working cabs http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96207

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2