PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how to album art?

hey guys. i searched around and found a few things but nothing really helped me.
i have mightyrom on now and i wanted to figure out how to get the album art to work but i couldnt.
i downloaded tagscanner. added the album art and saved. when i play the music in WM player on pc it shows the album art fine, but when i put them all on touch pro 2, it like selects randomly one of the album arts and displays it for alll the music! which is werid! and the music player on there detected a alarm file on my storage card and added it to the music tab. so i went in file explorer and deleted the file. but now when im scrolling thru the music. that missing file shows up there with a question mark and it skips right over it. how do i remove it from music tab!?

any help would be appreciated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: how to album art?

After you deleted the file did you soft reset your phone. I tried to make it search again and this is what I came up with. Go to settings and configure tabs. Uncheck the music tab. Then softreset your phone, after it boots back up go back to settings and configure tabs. Re-check the music tab, I did that went back to music tab and it was searching. But just the lil circle was searching in the top right corner of the screen. I don't know if that would work but its worth a shot.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

borntochill is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
hey guys. i searched around and found a few things but nothing really helped me.
i have mightyrom on now and i wanted to figure out how to get the album art to work but i couldnt.
i downloaded tagscanner. added the album art and saved. when i play the music in WM player on pc it shows the album art fine, but when i put them all on touch pro 2, it like selects randomly one of the album arts and displays it for alll the music! which is werid!

When you used the tagscanner tag editor to add album art did you embed the cover art or did you choose the option to save the cover to an external file? If you didn't embed the cover art, and you have multiple external cover art files in a folder, then you could end up with exactly the problem you described. If you used tagscanner tag editor to actually embed the cover art within the album's mp3 files themselves, then I don't know what could cause this issue. Embedding is definitely the way to go in my opinion. Saves a lot of headaches.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yea im pretty sure i embeded the art in each song. cause there are no pic files in any folder. u click on the each song and open on pc in wmplayer and it shows the album art. so im pretty sure its embeded. but when i put on phone. it takes one of those and makes it set for all of them. its really weird. it renames it htc album something and that one is set for all. so i got mad and just found a generic music picture and replaced it so all my covers have the same thing not all have the wrong album art.
i mean thats somewhat better than having one album for all music and have it be wrong.

this is the pic i have now for all of them which i guess is better than nothing.
http://oopskim.com/mycon/Music-256x256.png
Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
i downloaded tagscanner. added the album art and saved. when i play the music in WM player on pc it shows the album art fine, but when i put them all on touch pro 2, it like selects randomly one of the album arts and displays it for alll the music! which is werid! and the music player on there detected a alarm file on my storage card and added it to the music tab. so i went in file explorer and deleted the file. but now when im scrolling thru the music. that missing file shows up there with a question mark and it skips right over it. how do i remove it from music tab!?

I hit your thanks button cuz I was not familiar with tagscanner... Now I hope it works for me. Lol.
thanks and I hope you solve your issue bro.
p.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
I hit your thanks button cuz I was not familiar with tagscanner... Now I hope it works for me. Lol.
thanks and I hope you solve your issue bro.
p.

haha yeah its a great program man, you can embed album art. good luck trying to get it to work on the phone tho haha. if any luck let me know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2