PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
16gb micro $46.24,free shipping

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=209114572 enjoy!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

bstan is becoming a great contributor
Re: 16gb micro $46.24,free shipping

Good price, but I am holding out for a class 6 16gb
Old 11-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
It seems like these 16gb micro sd cards should have been cheaper by now. I mean when they first came out they were $100 and the price steadily dropped down to $45-$50 where they have been for the last 6 months.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

eddiecruz is a n00b

class 2 = slow This one is a class 6 >>
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820183245
Old 11-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstan View Post
Good price, but I am holding out for a class 6 16gb
for those who dont know what bstan is talking about,

A Class 2 means a card with a speed of 2 MB/s or higher is guaranteed at the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied.
A Class 4 means a card with a speed of 4 MB/s or higher is guaranteed at the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied.
A Class 6 means a card with a speed of 6 MB/s or higher is guaranteed at the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
for those who dont know what bstan is talking about,

A Class 2 means a card with a speed of 2 MB/s or higher is guaranteed at the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied.
A Class 4 means a card with a speed of 4 MB/s or higher is guaranteed at the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied.
A Class 6 means a card with a speed of 6 MB/s or higher is guaranteed at the best fragmented state where no memory unit is occupied.
Thanks for that, I was gettin ready to ask the difference. For that price there going for I saw another auction $110 for a 32GB Micro SD

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 11-03-2009, 02:05 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I have seen 16gb micro sdhc cards drop to as low as 30-35 bucks on a deal. IF your going to buy though, I suggest waiting a few weeks when christmas discounts/deals start rolling in.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

really i have 2 8gb sd cards for my phone, and i have never noticed a difference between the 2 when it came to read/wright speed. i even tried the harshest test between my 8gb class 2 and class 6 (that is run tom tom maps from my cards) with no diff at all. just my 2 cents
Old 11-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
Thanks for that, I was gettin ready to ask the difference. For that price there going for I saw another auction $110 for a 32GB Micro SD

bro if thats on ebay, beware!!!!! alot of the sd cards sold on there are fakes, and maybe show a fraction of the capacity.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:15 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
really i have 2 8gb sd cards for my phone, and i have never noticed a difference between the 2 when it came to read/wright speed. i even tried the harshest test between my 8gb class 2 and class 6 (that is run tom tom maps from my cards) with no diff at all. just my 2 cents
2 MB/s is not little..for something like maps its pretty insignificant..think google maps loading off your data connection...considering there is latency and it has to write it to temp then read it.

You will notice better if you start copying large files.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2