PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Manila Home Page Animated Weather Question

Ok On manila 2.1 on the home screen you have animated weather on the clock as well as it scolls across home page.
Looks like this

Now if you change background with the background for all cabs floating around. they still allow animation by clock. But all animation on home screen stop.

just look like this

Anyone figure out how to change background without loosing the whole animation process?
or anyone know the location of png for manila....maybe go about it that way to keep full animation?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Manila Home Page Animated Weather Question

The only way I know to use any wallpaper you want and retain the fullscreen animations is to use HDWalls.

I'm trying to get it so we can just use the wallpaper settings on the settings tab thru manila.

LilRico would be the one who can probably get this working the way we want. I'm not that great with editing these manila files to get it working. I'm trying though.

I just posted a corvette HDWall, you can see in the screenshot that it keeps the full animations. Using HDWalls you can even cover the taskbar and softkey area with your wallpaper for a fullscreen effect. You'll see, follow the link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=88
Adam
Old 11-01-2009, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
The only way I know to use any wallpaper you want and retain the fullscreen animations is to use HDWalls.

I'm trying to get it so we can just use the wallpaper settings on the settings tab thru manila.

LilRico would be the one who can probably get this working the way we want. I'm not that great with editing these manila files to get it working. I'm trying though.

I just posted a corvette HDWall, you can see in the screenshot that it keeps the full animations. Using HDWalls you can even cover the taskbar and softkey area with your wallpaper for a fullscreen effect. You'll see, follow the link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=88
Adam
link to developer?
i googled but find wallpapers...lol
Old 11-01-2009, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Oops, I shoulda included that.

Here ya go!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall

Thanks!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Oops, I shoulda included that.

Here ya go!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall

Thanks!
nice program
made a quick wallpaper cab worked...you da man...+1
Old 11-01-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Likwid is keeping up the good workLikwid is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Great program, and yeah I'll confirm hdwalls allows full screen weather animation...kind of stinks you have to go through an extra step... but whatever.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwid View Post
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Great program, and yeah I'll confirm hdwalls allows full screen weather animation...kind of stinks you have to go through an extra step... but whatever.
now all we need is a clear clock!!....lol anyone see clocks that work been searching to no avail.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos
Quote:

now all we need is a clear clock!!....lol anyone see clocks that work been searching to no avail.
You want clear or just the white background gone? I can post them tomorrow when I'm back on the pc.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

You want clear or just the white background gone? I can post them tomorrow when I'm back on the pc.
white background gone be cool clear be better...thanks in advance
Old 11-02-2009, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
white background gone be cool clear be better...thanks in advance