PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCG News Manager
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

JasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to JasonFieldz Send a message via Yahoo to JasonFieldz Send a message via Skype™ to JasonFieldz
Question Help Finding new MicroSD - whats best?

So I just ordered my TP2 fFrida, and it is to be delivered tomorrow at my office.. (YAY!!) . I am upgrading from a Sprint Vogue. I currently have a 512mb microsd chip...With this phone having a headphone jack I plan on using it as an MP3 player as well, but am not really sure what microSD card would be best, as I know there are two different types... I am looking at something like an 8GB or maybe even a 16GB. I would also like to get one that has a converter to make it direct connect with a pc so I can have "faster" file transfers...

Can anyone advise me on what microSD card would be best? Not to worried about price - but lets sa I do not want to spend 100 dollars on a chip!
Old 11-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Help Finding new MicroSD - whats best?

SANDISK 16gb for $42.95
Old 11-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
ewww... class two

Look for a class 6 faster read/write speeds. I believe A-Data & Trancend have them. Look on eBay or Newegg, they run about $70-$80 for a 16GB.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

I have a class 6 8GB. I got it on newegg for $13 shipped. I had a link in my sig, but they kept raising the price, so I took it out. But newegg is a great place for the micro sd cards. get a class 6 if available.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Found some at buy.com....http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearch...me&display=col

I got my scandisk 8gb class 6 from them for $12 plus free shipping. But that was awhile ago. Just look around. You don't want a class 2 as read and write speeds are slower than the class 4 and 6
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2