PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
What ROM should i flash?

i have a verizon cdma tp2 and im using energyrom leo. why does everyone love mightrom so much it doesnt have manila 2.5. i want a rom with manila 2.5, what would be best for me? thanks
Old 10-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: What ROM should i flash?

not everyone wants 2.5 bud. i believe there are currently only 2 roms with 2.5 energy and juicy's, flip a coin man.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:31 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flash several ROMS until you find your favorite. Be careful though because you will start an addiction.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

waywardwit is a n00b

I haven't flashed a rom with a properly working MMS feature yet. I flashed back to stock for now, I'll try again later. I have Verizon as well.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by waywardwit View Post
I haven't flashed a rom with a properly working MMS feature yet. I flashed back to stock for now, I'll try again later. I have Verizon as well.
Just curious, did you flash back to the shipped VZW rom? And how is it working (MMS, etc)?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum.

Only ROM's, Kitchen's, and Radio's in the upgrades sections please.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
i want a rom with manila 2.5, what would be best for me? thanks
No one can tell you whats best for YOU, because quite frankly, no one knows who you are, where youre from, what your level of understanding is, nor your life story. Try them out yourself. Stop being lazy and asking to be spoon fed.

The chefs here make great ROMs and the only way to experience them first hand and form a concrete opinion/preference is to flash.

Last edited by sumo911; 10-31-2009 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

xconwayx is keeping up the good workxconwayx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to xconwayx Send a message via MSN to xconwayx

I personally use MightyRom. Energy and Juicy both come in a close second in my opinion. Although I support every individual that takes the time to make and share their ROMS.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

sorry mods i didnt realize i was posting in the upgrades forum

sumo, you dont have to be rude this is a community that gives ppc advice and information i can ask what others think about the roms, that doesnt make me lazy

Last edited by davidetkin511; 11-01-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

try the cooked roms forum

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2