PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/)
-   -   flash works great (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/93841-flash-works-great.html)

jmorton10 10-31-2009 08:54 PM

flash works great
 
I flashed to MightyMike's ROM & spent last night & today customizing/installing programs etc.

The ONLY problem I have had (& this is with a TON of programs & apps loaded) is CorePlayer does not work well at all.

I am back to having to use WMP to play my h.264 DVD rips. which is annoying because with the stock VZ ROM, CorePlayer worked perfectly.

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...creen01-48.png

~John

shong6 10-31-2009 09:03 PM

Re: flash works great
 
Core player works with no problem on my phone with mike rom, don't you think it has something to do with your customizing?

KilgoreBA 10-31-2009 09:23 PM

Re: flash works great
 
CorePlayer works great on my phone with MightyRom as well.

(Not to get off the subject, but I just discovered that if you instal the zoombar tweak to use the zoom bar for moving up and down and have CorePlayer in fullscreen, you can rewind and fastforward. I thought this was really cool.)

KilgoreBA 10-31-2009 10:14 PM

Re: flash works great
 
Correction, CorePlayer works great for me on MightyROM except for TV Out. There's lots of blue flickering.

jmorton10 10-31-2009 10:17 PM

Re: flash works great
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KilgoreBA (Post 1284670)
Correction, CorePlayer works great for me on MightyROM except for TV Out. There's lots of blue flickering.

Exactly.

I am back to using WMP (boo) for that reason. Switching off qtv stops the flickering, but then the picture quality is nowhere near as good as Album or WMP.

CP had the same problem two versions back in WM6.1, but the latest version was working super for me.

~John

jmorton10 10-31-2009 10:19 PM

Re: flash works great
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shong6 (Post 1284426)
don't you think it has something to do with your customizing?

Nope, it was messed up before I did ANY customizing.

~John

xconwayx 10-31-2009 11:18 PM

Re: flash works great
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1284682)
Nope, it was messed up before I did ANY customizing.

~John

Ouch, My core player works as well.

I hope you can find a viable solution. I don't blame you for not wanting to use WMP :)

jmorton10 11-01-2009 07:11 AM

Re: flash works great
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xconwayx (Post 1284863)
Ouch, My core player works as well.

When you say it works, have you tried the video out??

Mine works too as long as I don't use the video out, but that makes it kinda worthless to me. I use the video out every day.

This blue flashing thing used to happen with older versions but it was fixed in the last two versions (at least it was fixed using the stock ROM)

I am going to flash to NRG & see if that fixes it although I have never been a big fan of the NRG ROM's. I have a feeling it will do the same thing with that ROM however.

~John

DarkManX4lf 11-01-2009 08:31 AM

Re: flash works great
 
My h264 videos play on Core Player but is very choppy.....but I can play xvids fine.

jmorton10 11-01-2009 09:21 AM

Re: flash works great
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf (Post 1285727)
My h264 videos play on Core Player but is very choppy.....but I can play xvids fine.

the h.264 will play just fine in Album or WMP I bet??

~John


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0