PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
flash works great

I flashed to MightyMike's ROM & spent last night & today customizing/installing programs etc.

The ONLY problem I have had (& this is with a TON of programs & apps loaded) is CorePlayer does not work well at all.

I am back to having to use WMP to play my h.264 DVD rips. which is annoying because with the stock VZ ROM, CorePlayer worked perfectly.

~John
Old 10-31-2009, 09:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

shong6 is a n00b
Re: flash works great

Core player works with no problem on my phone with mike rom, don't you think it has something to do with your customizing?
Old 10-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA

CorePlayer works great on my phone with MightyRom as well.

(Not to get off the subject, but I just discovered that if you instal the zoombar tweak to use the zoom bar for moving up and down and have CorePlayer in fullscreen, you can rewind and fastforward. I thought this was really cool.)
Radio 2.23.00WV
Old 10-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA

Correction, CorePlayer works great for me on MightyROM except for TV Out. There's lots of blue flickering.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreBA View Post
Correction, CorePlayer works great for me on MightyROM except for TV Out. There's lots of blue flickering.
Exactly.

I am back to using WMP (boo) for that reason. Switching off qtv stops the flickering, but then the picture quality is nowhere near as good as Album or WMP.

CP had the same problem two versions back in WM6.1, but the latest version was working super for me.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 10-31-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shong6 View Post
don't you think it has something to do with your customizing?
Nope, it was messed up before I did ANY customizing.

~John
Old 10-31-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

xconwayx is keeping up the good workxconwayx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to xconwayx Send a message via MSN to xconwayx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Nope, it was messed up before I did ANY customizing.

~John
Ouch, My core player works as well.

I hope you can find a viable solution. I don't blame you for not wanting to use WMP
Old 11-01-2009, 07:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xconwayx View Post
Ouch, My core player works as well.
When you say it works, have you tried the video out??

Mine works too as long as I don't use the video out, but that makes it kinda worthless to me. I use the video out every day.

This blue flashing thing used to happen with older versions but it was fixed in the last two versions (at least it was fixed using the stock ROM)

I am going to flash to NRG & see if that fixes it although I have never been a big fan of the NRG ROM's. I have a feeling it will do the same thing with that ROM however.

~John
Old 11-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

My h264 videos play on Core Player but is very choppy.....but I can play xvids fine.

Last edited by DarkManX4lf; 11-01-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
My h264 videos play on Core Player but is very choppy.....but I can play xvids fine.
the h.264 will play just fine in Album or WMP I bet??

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2