PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   What would YOU like to see added? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93807)

hyakku 10-31-2009 05:41 PM

What would YOU like to see added?

with the unlocker out and the new roms flooding, I figured I would ask some people what they want to see in some custom roms.

I for one would like the random access (the a-z on the side) to work in TouchFlo's music player, I haven't tried out 2.5 yet (not sure if I want to break my manila), but this is one of the most aggravating things ever.

a manila 2.5 Landscape. Obviously not really up to the chefs (unless they know how to code), but would be cool if someone could do it.

A working tellme app for our devices.

Besides that I almost feel like the TP 2 is damn near perfect, but I don't wanna say that and speak to soon knowing WM.

What do you guys think? Note, this isn't a demands thread, just some of the things you personally would like to see in a rom or on WM in general on the TP 2.

elesbb 10-05-2010 04:08 PM

Re: What would YOU like to see added?

Im a fan of LIGHT FAST STABLE roms ^^ just bare bones. nothing else. but maybe a taskbar mod, say the start menu on the bottom. i would love for a rom to have nothing but windows mobile 6.5 with HTC dialer and NO titanium and NO Manila or sense. thanks man!

mikejones13 10-05-2010 05:05 PM

:scratch::scratch: Dude, you know you bumped a thread that is almost a year old when the unlocker FIRST came out.....

Mojary 10-05-2010 05:43 PM

lol...what a major bump.

eric12341 10-05-2010 06:30 PM

n00bs just tryin to get his post count up

Mojary 10-05-2010 06:37 PM

maybe he's trying to sell something...so he wants to get the 50 post to be able to put it on bargain trader...lol

horndoctor 10-06-2010 12:24 AM

Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikejones13
:scratch::scratch: Dude, you know you bumped a thread that is almost a year old when the unlocker FIRST came out.....

This is like the sixth one! lol
I logged on and saw all these new posts and after the fourth or fifth one I started noticing the dates. :angry7:
Ugh!

Foots 10-06-2010 11:38 AM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Maybe he didn't want to get hassled by the search police.

cmajewsk 10-06-2010 11:50 AM

Let sleeping posts lie...:sleepy2:

elesbb 10-06-2010 01:26 PM

Whats wrong with reviving old posts? It was a great thread in my mind so i decided to post to see if any chefs would read them. Obviously it brought about some attention :P

But yes i would love a completely STOCK winmo 6.5 ROM with titanium and Manila cooked out for the TP2 on sprint.