PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sprint Navigation says subscription req'd (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93739)

Zack515 10-31-2009 11:32 AM

Sprint Navigation says subscription req'd

I have the simply everything plan and Nav is included. I tried to use it, and it prompts me to pay $2.99 for 24 hours or $9.99/month. I called sprint and they said this shouldn't be.
I hard reset and it worked. Then I installed:
Microseoft .net framework
The color leo slider
htc addicts clean ram
fim
reg editor
arcsoft 5.0.70.24
htc wi-fi router
and now my navigation is doing the same thing....
Anyone else?

bigirb2002 10-31-2009 11:36 AM

Re: Sprint Navigation says subscription req'd

your using the wrong version search tp2 navigation cab. its located in energy rom thread also

Zack515 10-31-2009 08:13 PM

Nope, updated to newest version. No dice. Sprint blows

jpwickl 11-20-2009 08:13 PM

Mine has been telling me the same thing

w7excursion 11-20-2009 08:30 PM

Just okay the charge if its apart of your plan. If some how the charge shows up on your bill call and get the credit back for it. Not hard.

almonte7 11-20-2009 10:07 PM

not allowing to charge or subscribe again. called sprint want me to bring in phone for diagnostic. i called TeleNav say me subscription is expired and sprint doesn't want to contact telenav. i don't want to bring in my phone i just want sprint and telenav to fix this.

mikejones13 11-20-2009 10:23 PM

If you don't want to bring it in, then A. hard reset and see if it still happens or B. go onto your sprint.com account and ADD Telenav to your account or C. call tech support ask to be transferred to either Tier 2 or Tier 3 tech support and they may help.

a_c_s 11-20-2009 10:51 PM

I have this issue periodically...I accept the $9.99 charge, never get charged on my bill, and on the occasion it pops up again, I just accept it...I have a feeling it has to do with server refreshes, though not sure if this would be on Sprint's or Telenav's end...in any case, as others have suggested, if accepting the charge works, just do so...I've never actually heard of the charge being disallowed...they do everything in their power to let you charge things so I'm shocked this is even happening...but it sounds like you should try Tier 2 tech support to see if they can reprovision over the air or reset something on their end...a trip to the store would be last resort but possibly necessary...

pesok 11-20-2009 11:11 PM

what a_c_s said

almonte7 11-21-2009 12:45 AM

i am going to call again and ask for a tier 2 and if i have to a tier3, but the crazy thing is when i go to accept the charges it doesn't not allow me to. it say invalid purchase or some (20006) error and i tried the new telenav 5.5 it tells me to call 8 telenave 9 or something