PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Employee

c0011j is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Navigation says subscription req'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by almonte7 View Post
i am going to call again and ask for a tier 2 and if i have to a tier3, but the crazy thing is when i go to accept the charges it doesn't not allow me to. it say invalid purchase or some (20006) error and i tried the new telenav 5.5 it tells me to call 8 telenave 9 or something

There is no Tier 2 or 3. And the sprint rep should be able to speak with telenav.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is it supposed to be included on SERO?
Old 11-24-2009, 07:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

brnail is just getting started

The answer is to call Telenav at 88TELENAV4. I called them and they took care of this problem in about 5 minutes. They said it was a problem with their system receiving notification, which they say was caused by the consumer switching plans or carriers, etc.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:05 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

shoot i got sprints telenav to work on my tmobile tp2.....
Old 11-30-2009, 01:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

krid80 is a n00b

I have had a tech trouble ticket open since Nov 10th about this issue.

They said they would compensate me for my inconviences! They better!
Old 11-30-2009, 02:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Is it supposed to be included on SERO?
Negative, people with sero plans have to pay (old $30 a month sero that is).
Old 02-04-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I had TeleNav expired error but I called and they fixed it, than I went to sign on and it worked but I got an expiration message in my email saying TeleNav expires in like 3 months..?? So I went to use Sprint Nav and it gives me that option to buy, than invalid purchase error.. Anyone have any insight on this?

Old 02-04-2010, 08:00 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

link for the thread started a couple of days ago regarding this issue... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...44#post1536144

check out how unitmonster was able to get sprint and telenav on a conference call.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
link for the thread started a couple of days ago regarding this issue... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...44#post1536144

check out how unitmonster was able to get sprint and telenav on a conference call.
Thanks for that...

I just got off the phone with sprint and what I've come to find out is that the Sprint Navigation 2_1_40_0.cab that is clearly listed everywhere to be for the TP2, is not offered by Sprint for the TP2... They use TeleNav_Sprint_PPC_5.5.18.cab as per Sprint Advanced Tech Support... So now I got my navigation working via TeleNav's navigation, but it leaves the unanswered question of why is there a Sprint Navigation going around for the TP2 if it doesn't work for the TP2 and I got no answer on that other than Sprint doesn't offer it or recommend it... But the other question I couldn't figure out an answer to is why did I get an email about 10 minutes after I got off the phone with TeleNav saying that "Your service is extended to 2010-05-04"..?? So I guess it's another call to TeleNav to figure out what's going on here, but I just wanted to note that it's not a MightyRom issue because UnitMonster is having the same problem as me and he's using Caulkins TP2 ROM...
Old 02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

The problem is Sprint is contracted for 2.1.4 but is handing out 5.5.18 and Telenav wants to charge for 5.5.18 I had the same nightmare back with my TP. After the sprint rep OTA me a link to 5.5 the first time. I battled both of them 5 different times before they downed me to 2.1. to fix it.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2