PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CorePlayer problem after ROM flash??

With the stock VZ ROM, the latest version of CP has been working perfectly for me (no blue flash etc).

Last night, I flashed to the new MightyMike 6.5 ROM & everything was awesome until I tried CorePlayer hooked to the video out.

The blue flash problem was back, worse than I've ever seen it (it was completely unwatchable). Switching off qtv fixed the blue flash but then the picture quality sucked.

If I use WMP, the picture quality with video out is perfect but I much prefer CP.

Does anybody know a fix to this??

~John
Old 10-31-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: CorePlayer problem after ROM flash??

I can confirm the same issue. Core Player worked rock solid on the stock ROM. Seems to be very sluggish for me on MM ROM that I tried. I will be flashing other ROMs to see if this is a 6.5 generic issue or tied to a particular ROM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:19 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
I can confirm the same issue. Core Player worked rock solid on the stock ROM. Seems to be very sluggish for me on MM ROM that I tried. I will be flashing other ROMs to see if this is a 6.5 generic issue or tied to a particular ROM.
looks like I will be trying some other ROM's also & I was 100% happy with every other aspect of this one

~John
Old 10-31-2009, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Anybody had a chance to try CP with any of the other ROM's that are available??

~John
Old 10-31-2009, 06:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

viceaction is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

I have used it on Energy Leo and it seems fine. I haven't watched more than 2 minutes though and not through TV Out.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

used it on energy photon works fine.didnt try video out.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SSGMayo is just getting started

I want to try Coreplayer, does anyone know here I could get it?

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-01-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Download the enhanced 3d drivers from the hacks and tweaks sticky..worked great for me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak_four17 View Post
Download the enhanced 3d drivers from the hacks and tweaks sticky..worked great for me
I just tried that & it did make the problem a LOT better but didn't totally eliminate it. Now, I get the blue flash using video out probably every 30 seconds instead of almost constantly.

I will live with it for now & just use WMP.

I drove two hours today in my truck & my Wife watched a DVD rip the whole way using the video out hooked to my 7" DVD/NAV screen. We used WMP & the picture was absolutely perfect.

~John
Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

should ask the person who madfe the rom in the cooked rom forum

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2