PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which ROM do you like the most?
MightyROM 45 42.86%
EnergyROM Leo 28 26.67%
EnergyROM Photon 7 6.67%
Juicy 12 11.43%
Elite 0 0%
JUGGS 1 0.95%
Others 12 11.43%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Which ROM do you like most?

Now that the unlocker is released, which ROM do you like the most? Pros and cons?

and...
Please guys, please don't turn this thread into a flame war. Everyone has their own opinions, great! We're all here to share them, not flame them. People wondering which ROM to flash should be able to come here to take a look at the poll, and read pros and cons of each ROM.

Last edited by danny6514; 10-31-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

drwhiz is a n00b
Re: Which ROM do you like most?

MightyROM is awesome!!!!!
$30 SERO
Old 10-31-2009, 03:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Mike's because it's fully functional on my end.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 10-31-2009, 03:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I tried Juicy's ROM, it's really nice...but I did eventually come to experience some memory leak issues. Went to mikes ROM and it worked perfectly
Old 10-31-2009, 04:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

currently on mm really nice..any of these roms leave the most ram open?stock had about low 60% now in 70%s any suggestions to which rom would be good?
Old 10-31-2009, 05:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

They all suck right now. Why isn't that a voting option?
Old 10-31-2009, 05:59 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
They all suck right now. Why isn't that a voting option?
You should kindly shut up. Why dont you go make your own? If you can make your own from scratch like all the chefs for the tp2 are doing, and have it not suck, i will give you $100. These roms aren't made in an hour, it takes days, if not weeks to get it setup right and much knowledge. Please leave if you don't have something nice to say.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
You should kindly shut the **** up. Your so cool talking **** about the chefs. Why dont you go make your own? If you can make your own from scratch like all the chefs for the tp2 are doing, and have it not suck, i will give you $100. These roms aren't made in an hour, it takes days, if not weeks to get it setup right and much knowledge. Please leave if you don't have something nice to say.
Wow. And I thought *I* was rude.

But let me ask you a question, how is my post incorrect? How is it wrong?

What I posted was inevitably true, as you stated... and apparently I'm uncool for doing that. It might just be me, but personally, I think it's much less "cool" that you have all of that chef d**k hanging out of your mouth right now. But hey... that's just me. *SMILEY FACE GIRLY GIGGLE*
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:14 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
Wow. And I thought *I* was rude.

But let me ask you a question, how is my post incorrect? How is it wrong?

What I posted was inevitably true, as you stated... and apparently I'm uncool for doing that. It might just be me, but personally, I think it's much less "cool" that you have all of that chef d**k hanging out of your mouth right now. But hey... that's just me. *SMILEY FACE GIRLY GIGGLE*
i made my post a lil nicer... guess its the beer talking... But could you explain to me how they suck? I'm just saying its not cool to claim all released roms suck, im pretty sure they are quite nice. You wouldn't believe the work these guys have put into their roms to make em good. Claiming they suck isn't very accurate, especially when you don't say why?
Old 10-31-2009, 06:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Well.. to paraphrase what you said... it takes weeks to iron out all of the kinks, if ever. I've tried every single one and they've all had some pretty annoying issues.

To reiterate: right now they all suck. I think it's an honest and valid response, and if we're doing another one of these silly polls.... I think that should be an option.

I get that these are their pet projects, and that's great. Everyone needs a hobby. But they cram so much bloat in there that... of course there are going to be tons of issues, and of course it's going to take forever. But that's the point of a hobby. You don't do it to master it and move on, you do it forever... because that's what you like to do.

What I would have liked to see is a barebones WM6.5 rom with Titianium only... just the essentials. A clean stable base for end users to add just what they want/need and nothing more. That's actually what I'm working on right now, since there isn't one already available.

Also, I just hate threads like these. It's an opinion thread: prone to idiocy, doomed to be buried, and therefore pointless.

Last edited by fuuup; 10-31-2009 at 06:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2