PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which ROM do you like the most?
MightyROM 45 42.86%
EnergyROM Leo 28 26.67%
EnergyROM Photon 7 6.67%
Juicy 12 11.43%
Elite 0 0%
JUGGS 1 0.95%
Others 12 11.43%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 02:18 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Which ROM do you like most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
Well.. to paraphrase what you said... it takes weeks to iron out all of the kinks, if ever. I've tried every single one and they've all had some pretty annoying issues.

To reiterate: right now they all suck. I think it's an honest and valid response, and if we're doing another one of these silly polls.... I think that should be an option.

I get that these are their pet projects, and that's great. Everyone needs a hobby. But they cram so much bloat in there that... of course there are going to be tons of issues, and of course it's going to take forever. But that's the point of a hobby. You don't do it to master it and move on, you do it forever... because that's what you like to do.

What I would have liked to see is a barebones WM6.5 rom with Titianium only... just the essentials. A clean stable base for end users to add just what they want/need and nothing more. That's actually what I'm working on right now, since there isn't one already available.

Also, I just hate threads like these. It's an opinion thread: prone to idiocy, doomed to be buried, and therefore pointless.
+1!!!

Although Juggalo's ROM is by far the closest to primetime as i've seen.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6514 View Post
Now that the unlocker is released, which ROM do you like the most? Pros and cons?
a noob with more rep points than me?lol thats awesome

edit:sorry wasnt on topic just a cool observation.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

theres a cooked rom forum
Old 10-31-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
a noob with more rep points than me?lol thats awesome

edit:sorry wasnt on topic just a cool observation.
lol i dont post that much since I ain't some ppc pro...i only post when I find something that i think can help the community.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Now Network

sd4shizy is keeping up the good worksd4shizy is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to sd4shizy

yeah i guess they all suck to a degree bc they have problems BUT WHICH ONE SUCKS THE LEAST?!! My man MM's, indeed.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

erick10 is a n00b

Im on MightyMikes and so far its the best rom Ive used but everyone has their own opinion.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

I'm still torn between starting with Mighty or Juicy. I'll be flashing one or the other when I get home tonight.

Side Note @sd4shizy: You seem to be a bit confused. Your info says you are on a touch pro, your sig says you are using a mogul, and yet you are posting on a TP2 thread. Can you clean that up so you don't confuse everyone?

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Side Note @sd4shizy: You seem to be a bit confused. Your info says you are on a touch pro, your sig says you are using a mogul, and yet you are posting on a TP2 thread. Can you clean that up so you don't confuse everyone?
Yeah that was the first thing that concerned me about his post. The sig, the info, and the fact that he's posting in such an important poll thread, and not just any thread, but a TP2 thread.

When I saw those discrepancies I turned off my computer immediately. Then I went outside to collect myself, but I was SO CONFUSED and disoriented that I could barely keep my balance. Everything was spinning... everything. And then I threw up... twice... and passed out.

When I finally came to, I automatically reached into my pocket for my phone to check the time, because that's what I always do after a blackout. I could hardly recognize the device that was in my hand. "What is this... thing? How, what, huh?" That was all that was going through my mind. But thank God, after a few minutes.... I figured it out. That was a close one.

Hilarious. You guys never cease to amuse me.

Edit:

You're gonna get a little dose of "thanks" from me for the laughs.

Last edited by fuuup; 10-31-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Giving thanks where "thanks" is due...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
Yeah that was the first thing that concerned me about his post. The sig, the info, and the fact that he's posting in such an important poll thread, and not just any thread, but a TP2 thread.

When I saw those discrepancies I turned off my computer immediately. Then I went outside to collect myself, but I was SO CONFUSED and disoriented that I could barely keep my balance. Everything was spinning... everything. And then I threw up... twice... and passed out.

When I finally came to, I automatically reached into my pocket for my phone to check the time, because that's what I always do after a blackout. I could hardly recognize the device that was in my hand. "What is this... thing? How, what, huh?" That was all that was going through my mind. But thank God, after a few minutes.... I figured it out. That was a close one.

Hilarious. You guys never cease to amuse me.

Edit:

You're gonna get a little dose of "thanks" from me for the laughs.
likewise

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2