PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calendar Question

Is there anyway to mark or color code the appointments in the calendar on the month view?

Its been driving me nuts just to see the triangle in the corner and not have some definition to the triangle (color coded for different categories for example).

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 10-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Calendar Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Is there anyway to mark or color code the appointments in the calendar on the month view?

Its been driving me nuts just to see the triangle in the corner and not have some definition to the triangle (color coded for different categories for example).

Thanks.

Yes you actually can but you have to use Outlook. Once you create the appointment in Outlook you can assign an "Label" to it that has different colors.

You can also custom the color of Labels in Outlook by going to your calendar and then clicking on "Calendar Coloring".

Once you make the changes in your Outlook Calendar and then Sync up your phone up your TP2 calendar will show the same colors on the left hand side.

Hope this helps

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Yes you actually can but you have to use Outlook. Once you create the appointment in Outlook you can assign an "Label" to it that has different colors.

You can also custom the color of Labels in Outlook by going to your calendar and then clicking on "Calendar Coloring".

Once you make the changes in your Outlook Calendar and then Sync up your phone up your TP2 calendar will show the same colors on the left hand side.

Hope this helps
Oooooohhhh.... YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!
I was just going to say that.
Just kidding. I was curious so I came in to see what answers were given and that was very informative. I may not use it much as I don't categorze too much. But good to know...
I hit the thanx button.
p.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Threadstarter

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So there is no way to do this at the Phone?

I currently am not sycning to Outlook on my PC so am hoping there is a way to do it via phone calendar.

I do have my calendar events setup with different categories, just would like to see the diff colors now.

Thanks.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post

Hope this helps
OK... I've made custom labels and sucessfully sync'd Outlook w/my phone... but on the phone the colors still show up as various shades of blue. Not the colors I assigned in the labels. I think the blue shades are associated with "Busy", "Tenative" or "Free" status I assigned in the appointments.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2