PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 12:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jrock5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows media player issues on TP2

I have searched and I did not see an answer to my question. I was using WMP one day and added some new songs the next day. I went to listen to the songs and proceeded to update my library and it found all of my songs. It then started to add them and just freezes for like five minutes, I usually give up at that point. Also, when I go to library to look up the songs in WMP it doesn't give me the option to look at the music on the storage card. The only option is my device.

I can access the storage card and play individual songs with file explorer, but I have to continually pick the song to play.

I have recently switched to Nitrogen, but I'm still a fan of WMP. Should I give up on it or is there a fix I should try?
Old 10-30-2009, 12:57 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows media player issues on TP2

aww man, i had this problem with my tp. your card is corrupted and needs re-formatted. on a side note, change your phone info lol! back up all of your songs!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2