PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!
Carrier: Sprint

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bassackwards way to change fonts in TF3D, SPB and WM 6.1 all at once

I've been struggling to change all my fonts without using Godzson's fonts, only because I want to use my own custom fonts. I've used both nueFont and ING Change Font, but while both of these changed a lot of my fonts, SPB, TF3D and the sms/emailing of WM 6.1 and some other WM system screens still had the same old default font.

So then I found this on searching. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=416325

To use it, you have to use .ttf fonts, so I went online and looked for a free font, tried to install it and by accident, the font I had originally tried to install was now in SPB MS, TF3D and SMS/emailing.

This is what happened:

1. Basically, I installed the font I originally wanted with ING Change Font, soft reset.

2. Then I installed PPCChangeFont.exe and tried to install the free .ttf font that I downloaded from 1001fonts.com

3. It gave me an error, but I pressed OK to retry.

4. Then it gave me the error again, and I pressed Cancel, and then it asked me to reboot to set changes.

5. When my Touch Pro 2 had rebooted, it had all the fonts changed to the one I had selected in ING Change Font, and it didn't install the one I had picked in PPCChangeFont.

I'm not sure it'll work for you but I just thought I'd share.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2