PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint touch pro 2 replacement battery door?

It has occurred to me that Sprint seems to be the only carrier who does not offer a replacement battery door for the TP2. I have called Sprint/HTC and the best answer I got from HTC was to check boxwave.com and daydeal.com (of course neither site has them). Does anyone know where you could purchase an original Sprint TP2 battery door?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD 2
Carrier: T-MOBILE

dsuarez1979 is a n00b
Re: Sprint touch pro 2 replacement battery door?

HOPE THIS HELP http://www.msgdigital.com/productdet...roductid=47493
I GOT ONE FROM THIS PAGE, AND LOOKS GRAT
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuarez1979 View Post
HOPE THIS HELP http://www.msgdigital.com/productdet...roductid=47493
I GOT ONE FROM THIS PAGE, AND LOOKS GRAT

Thanks but that is for the GSM model of the phone which would not fit the CDMA version with the 3.5mm headphone jack. I am looking to find out where to buy the OEM Sprint standard battery door that comes with the phone.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

blackg is becoming a great contributor

If you find somewhere that does i would appreciate it. I want to put a sprint cover on the verizon since the sprint has vents for heat. Also the verizon's back seems like it will fall apart easier since it has multiple pieces.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackg View Post
If you find somewhere that does i would appreciate it. I want to put a sprint cover on the verizon since the sprint has vents for heat. Also the verizon's back seems like it will fall apart easier since it has multiple pieces.
where u from ill sell u mine !
Old 10-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
It may look like it has vents, but it doesn't. The only holes that aren't covered from the inside are over the speakers.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:16 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

If you like the Verizon battery cover, you can use that one. I dyed mine black so the VZW logo doesn't appear anymore.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

blackg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
It may look like it has vents, but it doesn't. The only holes that aren't covered from the inside are over the speakers.
oh good looking out. I was mis-informed by a co-worker telling me Sprint did it cause of the heat issues with the Touch Pro.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:47 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

One time I went to a Sprint store and told them I had cracked the plastic over the camera on my cover (for my touch pro.) I had intended to dye it, but never got around to it. Anyways, they gave me a whole new one from a return or something for free.

Worth a shot :/

Old 10-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Want to trade with me?

I have an excellent condition Sprint battery cover if you want to trade me

I <3 Android

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2