PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(NOT A RELEASE)CDMA Rhodium Unlocker CONFUSION with POSTING(NOT ABOUT RELEASE)

Fellow ppcgeeks users and moderators. I had to post my feelings on this just because there is a lot of talk going on along with confusion.

I had a post of mine deleted because I posted... Although so were others so in my mind I had thought that the moderators opened the thread for just that reason. They closed it, then opened it so I figured the previous posts were obsolete since further posting was underway. My fault because I was told that I couldn't listen and follow direction so my post was removed, very confusing tho. Even tho I was sticking up for the CDMA Elite Team and the moderators. I am a person of respect, I respect others and this website of course. I have helped many when they needed because I am a ROM user and a frequent poster in relation to the developers that cook the ROMs I use. I have followed the rules always and have ALWAYS read everything that I was told to read by the ppcgeeks crew. So I felt I have been a contributing member and a respectable one at that. I'm not saying I am offended because the person who deleted my post because "I couldn't follow direction" doesn't know me nor my posts that I've made to know my loyalty and respect to the ppcgeeks community. Plus it was a mis-understanding in my part.

What the moderators and everyone must understand is that the CDMA Elite Team made a post a while back before all this even started saying it's a new and improved team. They had family issues and other issues before, not sure what that was relating to because I am somewhat still new, but that's what they said. What I got from that was the team made that post because they wanted people to know that they were back in the game, hopefully no other issues were gonna get in the way, and they weren't gonna leave people hanging without knowledge of what's going on. Which was a great post on their end I'm not flaming that post at all.

So what I'm getting at is that when the team or whomever kept saying, it's ready will be here tomorrow, then the same thing was still being said, tomorrow, tomorrow, weekend, without much info on the subject... It just wasn't what anyone expected. I think what people were expecting, is what the Elite Team posted at the beginning of it all that I mentioned above. They were expecting the Elite Team that was stated in that post.

Please understand that I appreciate all of the work that has been done and continued to be done. I'm just stating what I believe to be the issue with all this including the confusion, and rampant posts. I'm certain that I won't get banned for making a statement and trying to help moderators understand why the community was getting the way they are.

Thanks for the time in reading this.

Last edited by The420Dank; 10-25-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Typo
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache,Titan,Treo 700w,750w,800w,TP,Fuze,TP2,Hero
Carrier: Sprint / AT&T

relux is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to relux
Re: (NOT A RELEASE)CDMA Rhodium Unlocker CONFUSION with POSTING(NOT ABOUT RELEASE)

I don't understand what you're trying to say here...?

As far as the unlocker goes, you're free to unlock your phone yourself without waiting for anyone else releasing code to do it.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (NOT A RELEASE)CDMA Rhodium Unlocker CONFUSION with POSTING(NOT ABOUT RELEASE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The420Dank View Post
Fellow ppcgeeks users and moderators. I had to post my feelings on this just because there is a lot of talk going on along with confusion.

I had a post of mine deleted because I posted... Although so were others so in my mind I had thought that the moderators opened the thread for just that reason. They closed it, then opened it so I figured the previous posts were obsolete since further posting was underway. My fault because I was told that I couldn't listen and follow direction so my post was removed, very confusing tho. Even tho I was sticking up for the CDMA Elite Team and the moderators. I am a person of respect, I respect others and this website of course. I have helped many when they needed because I am a ROM user and a frequent poster in relation to the developers that cook the ROMs I use. I have followed the rules always and have ALWAYS read everything that I was told to read by the ppcgeeks crew. So I felt I have been a contributing member and a respectable one at that. I'm not saying I am offended because the person who deleted my post because "I couldn't follow direction" doesn't know me nor my posts that I've made to know my loyalty and respect to the ppcgeeks community. Plus it was a mis-understanding in my part.

What the moderators and everyone must understand is that the CDMA Elite Team made a post a while back before all this even started saying it's a new and improved team. They had family issues and other issues before, not sure what that was relating to because I am somewhat still new, but that's what they said. What I got from that was the team made that post because they wanted people to know that they were back in the game, hopefully no other issues were gonna get in the way, and they weren't gonna leave people hanging without knowledge of what's going on. Which was a great post on their end I'm not flaming that post at all.

So what I'm getting at is that when the team or whomever kept saying, it's ready will be here tomorrow, then the same thing was still being said, tomorrow, tomorrow, weekend, without much info on the subject... It just wasn't what anyone expected. I think what people were expecting, is what the Elite Team posted at the beginning of it all that I mentioned above. They were expecting the Elite Team that was stated in that post.

Please understand that I appreciate all of the work that has been done and continued to be done. I'm just stating what I believe to be the issue with all this including the confusion, and rampant posts. I'm certain that I won't get banned for making a statement and trying to help moderators understand why the community was getting the way they are.

Thanks for the time in reading this.
holy crap, another thread or my eye's playing tricks on me?

What the f is wrong with you people!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Did you think posting this in the Upgrades forum among the ROM and KITCHEN release threads was going to keep it hidden?

INBEFORELOCK FTW!
Old 10-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
holy crap, another thread or my eye's playing tricks on me?

What the f is wrong with you people!
In the wrong section too, just for good measure i guess.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Microbus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by relux View Post
I don't understand what you're trying to say here?
Check his name.................420 says it all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Read it and you'll understand what I'm getting at. Don't wanna read it then you don't have to, but don't be foolish and post about a subject if you don't read about it.

What I am getting at was stated many times clearly. I'm trying to help stop the confusion and having to ban people because they post. Trying to help the community and it's moderators understand what confusion is going on. If you wanna attack me for that then go ahead, that's your own prerogative.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

You can't, get over it and post in the right thread. Thanks, next?
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbus View Post
Check his name.................420 says it all.
I've had this name since I was a teenager and I still use it because that is how everyone in my other communities know me... Don't judge me unless you're willing to be judged.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this crap is getting ridiculous no one care what any of the whinners think we all know your mad cuz you cant flash good lord if i was a mod i would just me kick banning everyone that was starting these this is getting RIDICULOUS GROW UP PLEASE and get another hobby

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2