PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jewnas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best holster / case & other protecting tips?

Ok, I work in an environment much too hostile for a TP2, but my work and life require it. I am up and down ladders, carrying large things, in and out of cars, etc. What are the best protecting and secure cases / holsters anyone has found for their TP2s? I used the one that came with the TP but it really wasn't sufficient. I am currently on vacation and return to work on Wednesday with my new TP2, I am hoping to have it secure by then. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Any other protection tips (screen /other) are welcome too.

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny G is a n00b
Re: Best holster / case & other protecting tips?

I'm holding out for the Seidio Innocase Surface Combo. I would suspect that they will have it for sale within the next couple weeks...
Old 10-25-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i use the invisible shield fully body protection and these are some options that you have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrVCVhzUW4
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:09 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

there is a thread for this already here and again here do we really need another one or could you have asked your question there.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2