PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 12:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Active Sync / Storage Card question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethyM View Post
It does seem like that setting should exist, but I don't see it! I picked hubby's brain when he got home and he didn't think ActiveSync would do it... he's been on WinMo since his 6700.

That MyMobile app ROCKS!!! Thanks to you!

Oh it exists.. thats kinda the point of activesync!

Alternatively, when you connect your tp2 to the computer hit disk drive mode and you should get the autoplay options on your pc and you could just import the pictures using that... the same way you can when you stick your memory card from a digi cam into a card reader... least i thing XP does that...
Old 10-25-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BethyM is just getting started

It *is* an antiquated OS after all. I know it's the point --- which is why it's annoying that I can't figure it out.

Here's my current thought pattern -- I used the Advanced Config app to set the "My Documents" location to \Storage Card\My Documents\ -- Then, I'm going to do the registry edits to move the pictures from the DCIM location to the \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures\ --- *then* in theory it will all sync when I plug it in. That's my theory at least
Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work

DCIM or My Docouments, if its pictures..... it is much faster to drag the folder over whenever you want to do a backup. Going thorough active sync to actually do a sync will be very slow.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Give it a shot. Thats how you get things to work alot of times... trial and error!
Good luck!
Old 10-26-2009, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II X (Hercules)
Carrier: Telus

Touch_Pete is keeping up the good workTouch_Pete is keeping up the good workTouch_Pete is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Touch_Pete Send a message via Skype™ to Touch_Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Really? I haven't noticed anything (yet) and I don't use it for too many settings. Is there a thread on this?
Yes and although I can't remember where, the solution was also supplied which was a quick regedit. I always make these important reg edits into a cab so it is quick and easy to apply if I have to do a cold restart of my device so here it is. If you use Advanced config and it causes a problem with answering just execute this cab and it will fix the problem.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CallAnswer.cab (2.2 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2