PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you willing to use / test the unlocker Elite team is testing
Yes I am willing use / test the pre-release unlocker 60 47.24%
No I will not use / test the pre-release unlocker 67 52.76%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
If unlocker is not ready...

If unlocker is not ready, I am willing to risk my TP2 and use / test whatever Elite team is testing. Are you willing to use / test that? please vote...

There are lots of useless threads, i thought i should start one too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: If unlocker is not ready...

I voted, but I'm pretty sure this "useless" thread is in the wrong section. Other than that its actually more useful than most of the others.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think no body knows what can be posted in the cdma upgrades subform..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79102
that thread was in this section, then they moved over to general TP2 section , now it is back in this subform.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Aaaaaand this thread shall be either moved or closed, I give it 4 hours.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Two better questions:

1. Even if you want to use their test HSPL, will they let you?

2. What is really the point of this thread?

Seriously, just deal with the wait like everyone else and show some gratitude when it is here. That is all cmonex and the others ask for.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

1. Why do you think they wont? i cant think of a reason...
2. Point of the thread is too see how many people are willing to help elite team

you can't say "wait like everyone else" because less people are willing to wait, more people willing to help with the testing.

here is something interesting...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=7839839

"Welcome to our great community!"
Old 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok, doesn't matter if you wanna throw your TP2 at elite team. They don't need testers. 2, people need to chill and stop this whole elite team is hold'n out. They have lives, famlies and other stuff to deal with. Just like all of you do. I know this is exciting but, come on, really guys/gals..... chill. Don't take it the wrong way I want it as bad as all of you. But 3 weeks has been pretty much nothing but....where is it, did you forget, I'm waiting is old and....just old. I bet if everyone chills, we will get it.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

Last edited by mikejones13; 10-24-2009 at 02:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
ok, doesn't matter if you wanna throw your TP2 at elite team. They don't need testers. 2, people need to chill and stop this whole elite team is hold'n out. They have lives, famlies and other stuff to deal with. Just like all of you do. I know this is exciting but, come on, really guys/gals..... chill. Don't take it the wrong way I want it as bad as all of you. But 3 weeks has been pretty much nothing but....where is it, did you forget, I'm waiting is old and....just old. I bet if everyone chills, we will get it.
How do you know they dont need testers ?
If you are elite team member then you dont know what is happening.
Elite team said that that HSPL is ready, they are holding out because licensing webserver is not ready.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=221
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

indoe is keeping up the good workindoe is keeping up the good work

closed 1..2...3....
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't need to know what is happening with the Elite Team regarding the HSPL, you guy act like a bunch of animals. Just chill and it will come out. I know about the whole licensing thing but to start threads and say "Well, I wanna be a tester" is useless. If they need testers they would have asked us. No need to start pointless threads that the Elite team could careless about. Like I said I am just as excited as all of you, but its old and THEY SAY THE SAME THING. Even several mods are saying this is old. PPCGEEKS members need to chill. Don't hate on me. But just sayin and its my 2cents. To each his own, I will leave it at that. Hate if you want but whatever!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2