PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL is done! They're fixing the server

I don't know about the rest of you, but I came to ppcgeeks because of the info and people here. People that were willing to help one another. Much of that seems to have disappeared. All I hear now is things are not done fast enough or the way EVERYONE likes it. This has been a great community but now a few are tearing it apart. Everyone please calm down, I am sure all your questions wiil be answered.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 10/24 CURRENT unlocker status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Roaming agreements. Let me look up Elisa's US roaming partners. I'm betting it's T-Mobile. I'll post again.
But that goes back to the fact that the Sprint SIM can't connect to a US GSM Network. Even if roaming with a foreign SIM Card.

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Elisa uses AT&T, Jasper Wireless, and TMo US as their US roaming partners just to let you know.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
wahhhh wahhh wahhhhhhh!
Woe is me! I dont have an HSPL for my TP2....yet!
I know its possible and its just right around the corner, but...
wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhhhh!
I want HSPL now even if I have to expose myself as a whole a$s to the entire community.

booo hoo hoo!
Please release unlocker now! In fact, you owe it to me to do so because i chose to donate some chump change for testing purposes!

wahhh---wahhhh---wahhh!
I have no life and need to constantly whine about it here.

Edit: wahhhhh----ohh---fuqin---wahhhh!
+1 lmao too funny

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 10-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
wahhhh wahhh wahhhhhhh!
Woe is me! I dont have an HSPL for my TP2....yet!
I know its possible and its just right around the corner, but...
wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhhhh!
I want HSPL now even if I have to expose myself as a whole a$s to the entire community.

booo hoo hoo!
Please release unlocker now! In fact, you owe it to me to do so because i chose to donate some chump change for testing purposes!

wahhh---wahhhh---wahhh!
I have no life and need to constantly whine about it here.

Edit: wahhhhh----ohh---fuqin---wahhhh!

I swear it's people like you that start arguments in these threads and makes mods shut these things down. If you don't like it, DON'T CLICK on the thread. That simple. STOP complaining that other people are, like how I was raised- if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

Sorry but I think you just went over the line with that comment. Leave the people on this thread alone. I'm sick of seeing these things but it's nice to have some people give me updates cause I can't see the chats myself
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:18 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Please cool down guys...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

dadoc04 is keeping up the good workdadoc04 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dadoc04 Send a message via Yahoo to dadoc04

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
you know, i kinda feel bad for the elite team. There in a lose lose situation.

If they gave no info every1 would ***** and say theres a lack of communication.

So they do give info and have had a few setbacks and yet ppl are still *****ing.

qfmft!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so any truth to "monday"? or was that just a guess?
Old 10-24-2009, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I came to ppcgeeks because of the info and people here. People that were willing to help one another. Much of that seems to have disappeared. All I hear now is things are not done fast enough or the way EVERYONE likes it. This has been a great community but now a few are tearing it apart. Everyone please calm down, I am sure all your questions wiil be answered.
If you are not happy in this relationship then leave. People change and so do forums, luckily you do not need to worry about a pre-nup here!

J/k.........Nothing really better to talk about until this thing is released.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Paragon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't suppose anyone wants to merge this thread with any of a number of others........Geeeezzz someone is going to have a heart attack when they look at the forum index and see "HSPL is Done" Yikes!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2