PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Veezy

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Cooks please stop the torture

Its a beautiful thing that u cooks out there are putting out roms and all that but to the average guy wit a cdma verizon unlocked its like slow torture seeing a whole bunch of beautiful roms and no way for me to touch em until the unlocker....im sad. not whining just sad!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: Cooks please stop the torture

so are you gonna be releasing a ROM?

cuz you posted in the forum thats for releasing roms, kitchens and radios lol
Old 10-24-2009, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
Its a beautiful thing that u cooks out there are putting out roms and all that but to the average guy wit a cdma verizon unlocked its like slow torture seeing a whole bunch of beautiful roms and no way for me to touch em until the unlocker....im sad. not whining just sad!
we should just make a Piss and Moan thread for everyone who keeps whining about HSPL

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
Would you rather the unlocked come out and having no ROMs to flash?..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Veezy
Threadstarter

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor

Umm damn yall respond quick...ur right im in the wrong forum...and so angry wit ur reponses
Old 10-24-2009, 01:21 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

yay......
Old 10-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
Would you rather the unlocked come out and having no ROMs to flash?..
My point exactly
Old 10-24-2009, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Hehe. I kinda agree. Just have all the rom threads hidden till the unlocker comes out then BOOM! No Sleep for a few days...

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Cooks please stop the torture

would u rather have a bricked phone because they rush out something quick? It is obvious HtC went through some lengths to keep ths from happening. IMO HTC and phone carriers should hire these brilliant. nice people who are slaving away on their own interests and goodwill. why does everyone think they are just automatically entitled?

I like many cant wait to improve this glory of a phone but there is more to life than whining in a msg board 24/7 get mobileshell 3.5 and customize that. its keeping me busy and I am actually wondering if ill flash right away because my phone is badass. tf3d is lame although 2.5 is promising. really digging the customization possibilities of ms 3.5. now i am one swipe either direction to launch anything i use.

bottom line is they make the phone better than htc ever could although this phone is pretty badass as is with current tweaks/cabs.

thank u all cooks cmonex neurom etc etcetc!

Last edited by solarflarex; 10-24-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Don't even move this thread, close it and delete it from the servers. STOP! THE HSPL WILL BE HERE WHEN IT GETS HERE.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2