PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Cooks please stop the torture (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92332)

wodurrah 10-24-2009 01:10 PM

Cooks please stop the torture

Its a beautiful thing that u cooks out there are putting out roms and all that but to the average guy wit a cdma verizon unlocked its like slow torture seeing a whole bunch of beautiful roms and no way for me to touch em until the unlocker....im sad. not whining just sad!

2k4mach 10-24-2009 01:11 PM

Re: Cooks please stop the torture

so are you gonna be releasing a ROM?

cuz you posted in the forum thats for releasing roms, kitchens and radios lol

pimpsuprazx 10-24-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wodurrah (Post 1260808)
Its a beautiful thing that u cooks out there are putting out roms and all that but to the average guy wit a cdma verizon unlocked its like slow torture seeing a whole bunch of beautiful roms and no way for me to touch em until the unlocker....im sad. not whining just sad!

we should just make a Piss and Moan thread for everyone who keeps whining about HSPL

EGOvoruhk 10-24-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wodurrah (Post 1260808)

Would you rather the unlocked come out and having no ROMs to flash?..

wodurrah 10-24-2009 01:20 PM

Umm damn yall respond quick...ur right im in the wrong forum...and so angry wit ur reponses

w7excursion 10-24-2009 01:21 PM

yay......

mugsy77 10-24-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk (Post 1260824)
Would you rather the unlocked come out and having no ROMs to flash?..

My point exactly

IM0001 10-24-2009 01:24 PM

Hehe. I kinda agree. Just have all the rom threads hidden till the unlocker comes out then BOOM! No Sleep for a few days...

solarflarex 10-24-2009 01:44 PM

would u rather have a bricked phone because they rush out something quick? It is obvious HtC went through some lengths to keep ths from happening. IMO HTC and phone carriers should hire these brilliant. nice people who are slaving away on their own interests and goodwill. why does everyone think they are just automatically entitled?

I like many cant wait to improve this glory of a phone but there is more to life than whining in a msg board 24/7 get mobileshell 3.5 and customize that. its keeping me busy and I am actually wondering if ill flash right away because my phone is badass. tf3d is lame although 2.5 is promising. really digging the customization possibilities of ms 3.5. now i am one swipe either direction to launch anything i use.

bottom line is they make the phone better than htc ever could although this phone is pretty badass as is with current tweaks/cabs.

thank u all cooks cmonex neurom etc etcetc!

HTCotta 10-24-2009 01:55 PM

Don't even move this thread, close it and delete it from the servers. STOP! THE HSPL WILL BE HERE WHEN IT GETS HERE.