PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
My son was actually diagnosed by a doctor on having the Type A H1N1 virus... it was not self diagnosed. The 2 others that stated their kid(s) had it also stated in their posts that they went to the doctor as well.

also, not every one that posts on this site are American :P
Doctor said it was the flu---not SWINE flu! Thanks for precisely proving my point? Is there some kinda crazy cosmological influence going on here or something? I am having a hard time believing my eyes @ppcgeeks as of late.

Since so many of my fellow geekers seem so ready to jump to conclusions (hspl, no hspl, licensing, no licensing, swine flu, not swine flu!) and begin a witch hunt or sorts....i figured this was kind of relevent:

Old 10-24-2009, 08:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
If she knows how to cook, then I'll take you up! We can actually trade if you want!!
yeah she can cook, pretty dang good too.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Doctor said it was the flu---not SWINE flu! Thanks for precisely proving my point? Is there some kinda crazy cosmological influence going on here or something? I am having a hard time believing my eyes @ppcgeeks as of late.

Since so many of my fellow geekers seem so ready to jump to conclusions (hspl, no hspl, licensing, no licensing, swine flu, not swine flu!) and begin a witch hunt or sorts....i figured this was kind of relevent:[/IMG]
H1N1 is the official name for the swine flu - look it up.

Here's the def on this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic

First paragraph:
The 2009 flu pandemic is a global outbreak of a new strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1, first identified in April 2009, which is officially termed novel H1N1 and colloquially called swine flu. Transmission of the new strain is typically human-to-human; eating cooked pork products will not transmit the virus.

Last edited by chino331; 10-24-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: added defination of swine flu for sumo911
Old 10-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
If she knows how to cook, then I'll take you up! We can actually trade if you want!!
misogynist pigs!!!!! j/k but hey us women aren't also so damn clueless....we are amuse to watch you do things for us....and if i was her, i'd eat up all the cookies you make!!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
misogynist pigs!!!!! j/k but hey us women aren't also so damn clueless....we are amuse to watch you do things for us....and if i was her, i'd eat up all the cookies you make!!!!
actually... she does do that. you're right, maybe she does it on purpose to have me do the cooking! maybe i'm the one being trained... I need to look a lil deeper into this... lol
Old 10-24-2009, 08:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
yikes, a girl.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
actually... she does do that. you're right, maybe she does it on purpose to have me do the cooking! maybe i'm the one being trained... I need to look a lil deeper into this... lol
hahaha true that, mine got me to bbq some burgers this evening, if i didnt enjoy cooking on the grill so much i would have said no and just sat there and drank beer
Old 10-24-2009, 08:24 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i would like some beer too

damn it im not doing good here am i?!

Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
hahaha true that, mine got me to bbq some burgers this evening, if i didnt enjoy cooking on the grill so much i would have said no and just sat there and drank beer
heh... I did bbq chicken on the grill tonight... funny lol... I like cooking on the grill... just man, nature, fire and a beer... *does the tim allen grunt*
Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

If you were able to get access to the unlockers before everyone else(as in, right now), but in order to do so you had to also allow yourself to be infected with Swine Flu, would you do it?

Discuss.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2