PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

it will be alright juggs... I have faith, tonight. woohoo keep motivated!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Isnt she like your neice or cousin. I forget. I remember 1 day we were posting back and forth and got talking about The Mobile Solution, and I worked with her there
oh yeah she's my niece she used to work at the kiosk in the mall with you right?

Old 10-23-2009, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ranger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRanger093 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm feeling the same way Juggs constantly let down to be told nothing? Huh
Old 10-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

the communication on this matter is spotty at best and whenever we discuss it...we get censored...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
oh yeah she's my niece she used to work at the kiosk in the mall with you right?
yep yep. She kept me laughing all day
Old 10-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

I haven't lost faith...just only checking this site 3 times a day instead of hitting f5 all day...
Old 10-23-2009, 07:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes its annoying when they keep saying tomorrow.just expect later rather then sooner and itll be here soon.im guessing monday?
Old 10-23-2009, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AstronusX is keeping up the good workAstronusX is keeping up the good work

I agree, waiting is painful but let think in the positive side, without people like cmonex who willing spend lot of time to unlock these device. We'll even wait even longer for Sprint/Verizon to release official version to update. That is even worse. I'm really thankful that we have smart people like cmonex unlock the phone for us.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Eris / TP2
Carrier: Verizon

jwoolz48 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronusX View Post
I agree, waiting is painful but let think in the positive side, without people like cmonex who willing spend lot of time to unlock these device. We'll even wait even longer for Sprint/Verizon to release official version to update. That is even worse. I'm really thankful that we have smart people like cmonex unlock the phone for us.
Good thoughts! We might be waiting for a very long time for Sprint and VZW to release their updates...
Old 10-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Naaah. I'm not disappointed. It's kinda like world peace. You know we'll achieve it eventually, but in the interim, I appreciate the guys who are working on it and getting not much in return.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2