PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got TP2 - What to do first?

think of it as seeing your gf nekkid for the first time...dont get to excited or you'll blow your wad early...learn her curves...her moans...her screams...etc once you know you've got it all down...jump in and go for the f-spot(when the unlocker is released of course)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVIL

SundayDuffer is just getting started

^ lmao !!!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

george919 is a n00b

Yay, that was funny.

Thanks for all the replies! This phone is awesome!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:12 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cover the screen is my suggestion.

i didnt bother doing so with my Touch pro but this having a larger screen i would strongly suggest it.

you have a lot of good options so do a little search.

as far as apps go.... well you can install the clean up found on the sticky section... you should see it...

there is a lot to do, just look around and read up on things.

Old 10-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Mine will be arriving Monday also, and strange as it sounds, whether the hspl will be available or not, I'm goin to play with the stock ROM since I'm already familiar with it from using the vga ported manila version, but after that, I got NRGZ's 2.5 on deck ready to go!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Bigsmith is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

If this is your first WM phone the best advice is to get fully acquainted with WM functionality via the stock ROM first -- that will put you in a much better position to understand which of the numerous other ROMs will best meet your needs and desires.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

george919 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmith View Post
If this is your first WM phone the best advice is to get fully acquainted with WM functionality via the stock ROM first -- that will put you in a much better position to understand which of the numerous other ROMs will best meet your needs and desires.
I have been using wm for a few years with the treo 800w. Im finding getting used to the hardware is the most awkward thing for me so far (ie the slider). I am enjoying this phone!
Old 10-24-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
think of it as seeing your gf nekkid for the first time...dont get to excited or you'll blow your wad early...learn her curves...her moans...her screams...etc once you know you've got it all down...jump in and go for the f-spot(when the unlocker is released of course)
haha. now that's awesome.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2