PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TCPMP not working on TP2...

Anyone have any issues? It just crashes when I try to run it. Worked fine on TP1. I'm using TCPMP-0.72RC1. I've reinstalled, soft reset, etc. Everything... nothing seems to work.

Suggestions?
Old 10-23-2009, 04:24 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TCPMP not working on TP2...

use coreplayer
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Same here. I tried watching The Office on my phone and it wasn't working. I changed some video settings and got it working but it is choppy. Also, I wouldn't mind it if I get a PM with coreplayer.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP1 > TP2 > Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

bluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

+1 coreplayer
Old 10-23-2009, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

pm me if you still need it
Old 10-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

TCPMP works fine for me. CorePlayer does work better but is a rip off. PM me if you want "info" on it.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 10-24-2009 at 10:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im using this 'enhanced' version of TCPMP along side coreplayer and its been working great for me so far.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

bastukee is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Im using this 'enhanced' version of TCPMP along side coreplayer and its been working great for me so far.
I'm confused, there is 3 different cabs for this standalone. And what about manual settings? Which did you install, did you have to do anything?

Last edited by bastukee; 11-05-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium)
Carrier: Vodacom

trids is becoming a great contributor

sumo911's link is the solution!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! =D>

@ bastukee .. download the CAB named "TCPMP Tech1 Enhanced TP1_TP2 Digital Play HD CineVisionScope Version.cab" and follow the intructions that go like this:
Quote:
*TP2 OWNERS ONLY:

IF USE THE ALL IN ONE T1_TP2 ENHANCED CINEVISIONSCOPE VERSION BELOW, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO MANUAL INSTALL THE TP2 PARAMETERS BELOW ALSO......

PLEASE USE THE NEW TCPMP Tech1 TP2 PARAMETERS BELOW A MUST, DO NOT INSTALL THE TCPMP TECH1 PRO7 VERSION ON THE TP2....... TP OWNERS DO NOT INSTALL THE TP2 PARAMETERS BELOW ON THE CURRENT TP....

Instructions Before Playing Any Video Or Audio Files: *NF3.5 is required....

1. Install the TCPMP Tech1 TP2 version to the main memory. DO NOT install to your SD CARD....

3. Open the TCPMP player, go to Options> Video> If "DirectDraw" is check marked, "Unchecked Mark it"...

4. Check mark "GDI" (if it does not work then) Check "Raw Frame Buffer", (one of these will work)....

5. Go to Options> Settings> Select Page> DirectDraw> (Overlay format should say Auto) Check Mark "Use blitting instead of overlay", Check mark, "Use device stretching for blitting", tap on OK...

6. Go to Options> Settings> Select Page> File Associations> and Check Mark ALL THE BLOCKS, tap OK in the lower left corner, exit the player, soft reset your TP2.... When your device comes back up, you can play the videos now....
I followed these instructions on my standard TP2, and I am now finally able to view videos that i was last able to view properly on my HTC TyTNII/Kaiser - LOL! So far all the videos in my collection run as expected: FLV, MPG, WMV .. in fact, better than on my Kaiser, which often choked on WMV files.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jeffreyhenderson is a n00b

How do I get local .flv files to play on my Sprint TP2? I have installed NetFront 3.5, TCPMP Tech1 Enhanced TP1_TP2 Digital Play HD CineVisionScope Version, and have configured the TCPMP program as indicated. I still can't get it to work. I am running the stock Sprint TP2 Rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2