PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Screen protectors - Very happy w/ product. See pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
Very nice just a quick question did you use soap/water before applying your protector or just clean the screen and apply protector..

Just wondering how you applied you screen protector i am waiting for my from the same ebayer. i messed my sprint screen protector lol
I just used a few drops of water this time. Yeah the thing to do on the next one is soapy water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
is that a second tp2 i see in the reflection taking the pictures?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertop24 View Post
i saw that too
Yep 2nt TP2. Got my replacement finally from VZW from the defective keyboard backlight on the first one. Waiting for the HSPL and to flash a rom before activating it and sending the old one back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
looks like we all read MightyMikes thread about screen protectors cause i too bought these protectors(the 5x pack) i ordered them about 4 days ago now, so i know i still have a few more days to wait. I also noticed that the shield itself is just a lil bit smaller than the screen like Stroths just mentioned above, and i think that's pretty cool cause i always mess up when putting shields on and it goes over the edge and then peels off when i put it in my pocket. also in Mikes thread, there was mention of a shield from a company call "ZAGG", although these ones cost a more, i also bought one of these shields on the same day, so when i get both of them i will let you guys know how they work out!!
Its better that it's a little smaller. 2 reasons: Easier to get aligned and like you said it sucks to catch the edge and rip the protector off.

I bought Screenguardz for my TP. They are absolute Sh!t. nothing better than that plyable protective skin these TP2s come with all over them. Couldn't even drag a stylus across them because they are stretchy. They told me I should have ordered the HD version. Whatever, and I think that the Zagg, and other ones are all the same.

These ones I got mimic the feeling of the actual phone's screen. All I can say I am stoked and better yet 5 for $6.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

gadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuff

I use the same ones, they seem to be a great product. They are easy to install, the only thing you have to be careful about is dust. I don't have any problems with bubbles.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

i just bought mine 20mins ago

Old 10-23-2009, 02:37 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Just purchased 2 min ago

Old 10-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Threadstarter

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
I use the same ones, they seem to be a great product. They are easy to install, the only thing you have to be careful about is dust. I don't have any problems with bubbles.
Yeah, the dust deal sucks. I was careful and still got 3-4 dust particles in there. Guess I will have to get my GF in the bathroom to fog it up next time.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work

Yea actually screengaurdz.com are what i use. Yes unfortunately they didn't tell you, but the HD protectors are made of a PET film. Much harder and smooth surface. The option you chose where you get like..... 15 screen protectors, sounded fishy when you get so many so never tried those.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2