PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yahoo Mobile for TP2 ?

I use to remember Yahoo make this app for the WM.

I believe it was Yahoo Mobile 2.0.

Now they only make it for the iphone and BB.

Politics?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Yahoo Mobile for TP2 ?

I used to have it for my Mogul, but I IIRC, it didn't work right for VGA devices.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium
Threadstarter

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I dont know why Yahoo didnt make it again. None of them available for WM device. Yah, I remember I install it on my Mogul.

Google is doing all kinds of apps for the WM.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I had it on my TP and promptly deleted it. In my opinion it was way too cumbersome to use.
p.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have a Sprint TP2 and it had AIM, MSN and yahoo messenger already installed. is there any reason why these would not work for you? what carrier are you using?
Old 10-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I have a Sprint TP2 and it had AIM, MSN and yahoo messenger already installed. is there any reason why these would not work for you? what carrier are you using?
No, because a Instant Messenger is not what hes inquiring about. I would recommend Palringo if that was the case, but the one included with the tp & tp2 is better on battery.

Hes asking about Yahoo Mobile aka Yahoo GO

http://go.yahoo.com/

... and I think it also goes by one search, and as far as I know Yahoo has given up on that software project and has been focused on the web ver (not really) ... i know

There was a 3.0 beta at one point that I think i still have the cab for.. and I'm sure you could find if u search, never mind I searched for you... The cab is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=357521

Last edited by gxnext; 10-22-2009 at 09:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2