PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Unable to hang up phone call issue - anyone else? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91840)

RED_RAIN 10-22-2009 12:43 AM

Unable to hang up phone call issue - anyone else?

I've had this happen twice and once to my friend on his TP2. You are in a call and done, but when you click the end, it does nothing and on the screen it looks like you are still in a call.

Austin808 10-22-2009 01:11 AM

Re: Unable to hang up phone call issue - anyone else?

This is a known issue trying to hangup using bluetooth, but I have not heard anyone having problems using the hard end key or the end button in the dialer.

gutrrob 10-22-2009 01:13 AM

The same happened to me even after several soft-resets. The only way to fix it was to Hard-reset, It could of been a cab that caused it, The weird thing is I haven't installed anything in awhile. I used the phone alot today and so far so good.

Maybe there is a cab floating around causing it
BTW I was not using Bluetooth

zizo72 10-22-2009 01:24 AM

do u have advanced config installed?

1 Krazy Kanuck 10-22-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin808 (Post 1253425)
This is a known issue trying to hangup using bluetooth, but I have not heard anyone having problems using the hard end key or the end button in the dialer.

Yeah I also have the problem when using bluetooth only. I also have to press the end key as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutrrob (Post 1253429)
The same happened to me even after several soft-resets. The only way to fix it was to Hard-reset, It could of been a cab that caused it, The weird thing is I haven't installed anything in awhile. I used the phone alot today and so far so good.

Maybe there is a cab floating around causing it
BTW I was not using Bluetooth

Im on my second TP2 and this one I just picked up Friday and it does the same thing, and I havent installed anything yet as I am patiently waiting for the Windows 6.5 upgrade!

WhiteBlazer01 10-22-2009 11:54 AM

My friend and I also have the same problem not being able to hang up via bluetooth on our Verizon TP2's. We can answer just fine though.

CovKid66 10-22-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin808 (Post 1253425)

+1. I have the same BT issue, but only with BT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zizo72 (Post 1253438)
do u have advanced config installed?

+1 here too. I had to actually hard reset because of advanced config. I couldn't answer calls reliably with the slide-to-answer. Uninstalling advanced config didn't fix the problem, so I had to hard reset. I'm pretty confident it was advanced config though because a) I've seen other posts about advanced config, CDMA devices, and answering phone calls, and b) it was pretty much the only thing I did not reinstall after my hard reset and the problem never came back.