PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i need help with my new htc pro 2

1 ty to all the people who read this and help me on this.

2 im a little noob in this, the matter is i get today my new htcpro2 and i want to know some stuff for the pros here.

i want to get a program or something for record my calls, i really need this one please help. i intall a cab i found here the name is Enable_In_Call_Recording but i dont know how to put it in function

i see some youtube videos about a fm radio, is that truth?

my google map have a problem no accurate ping point me i follow a thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...37#post1250337

i need a aplication that give me the oportunity to connect to all my emails and facebook i know is a app for that becuse i see it but i dont remember the name the app permits you to have all your messagers open and emails account open to receive your emails and the ims from yours clients of friends.

my provider is sprint

please help me and ty all for the help.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Re: i need help with my new htc pro 2

To record your phone calls: While in a phone call, tap the menu softkey at the bottom right, and click "Record"

And for the IM feature, i personally love Palringo. It connects all your IM services together in one place. Absolutly love it.
http://www.palringo.com/en/gb/

For the email, the standard windows mobile outlook app can do that. just have it notify you of new emails.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:48 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: i need help with my new htc pro 2

no fm radio in the CDMA versions of the tp2 sorry. as for google maps are you using your gps for locating? also there is a program called quickgps to help with locking satalites faster

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2